Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
They smell great. They make my face feel refreshed, they do not make my face dry. Wipes do not irritate or burn my skin, so that's a plus. It works great. They can be pricey, but they are worth the try.
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a holy grail! I have super sensitive skin and this never dries it out or irritate my face like most products do... it's so simple and easy to use. Perfect for someone who does a lot of traveling like myself!
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of these two! The wipes make my skin feel refreshed and clean. They aren't my absolute favorite for the price, but I do recommend.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these in a sample box I received and I must admit they definitely felt good. They leave your skin feeling so soft and a little tingly.
Lily F.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are amazing! Vitamin c is great for your skin! It makes it glow from within, very gentle but make sure to wear sunscreen! ❤ ️
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum!  the scent is super refreshing, it sinks into the skin fast and leaves your skin feeling soft and with a subtle glow.
Valerie A.
oceanside
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these products the wipes took my make up off with ease and the serum really moisturizerized my face after a full day of make up
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brightening serum is great for when your skin appears dull. Whenever I use this daily my skin always looks fresh and radiant
Leslie P.
Baraboo, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, from the wipes to the serum it leaves my face feeling fantastic and the fragrance isn't over powering!
Meagan K.
I found them to be a little bit harsh. They worked well, just made my eyes water just using it on my cheeks and forehead.