Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Michelle G.
Denham Springs, LA
I use the serum in the mornings to give my skin a little boost for the day. So far I haven’t noticed any huge difference in my skin so I’m not sure I will repurchase in the future.
member-b54ed
Great product for those of us who have some skin disclosing issues. Love to use it and the results are apparent after a few weeks of use. Totally worth the money spent on it.
Kelsea M.
South Amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim from Sephora because I'm always striving for brighter skin! This is my first time using anything from ole henrickson. The wipes were great they smell like refreshing oranges and one side is a normal cleansing wipe texture and the opposite side is gritty for a exfoliation! I loved that I would use the gritty side first especially around my nose and then I would continue with the normal side. As for the serum it's great and smells just like the wipes did. The serum was incredibly moisturizing on my skin and let my moisturizer sink in better then ever!
Sandra S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this serum. It's super lightweight and fast absorbing. The packaging is nice and the pump works very well. It's super gentle. However, I didn't notice a huge change on my skin. I did loved the makeup remover wipes a lot! Super easy to take make off with them.
Nikke B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using the Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten wipe to remove my makeup or to just freshen up on a hot day. They have never made me break out and the scent is absolutely amazing. Just like an orange dreamsicle. The wipes are thick and no flimsy I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Bella B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is the most perfect duo! The cleansing clothes smell amazing and take off even the hardest makeup and the oil leaves my skin smelling amazing and Dewey soft. I have acne prone skin and I think the lil actually tamed down my acne.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased this from sephora for only $10! I've had it for about 2 weeks so I haven't begun seeing results yet. So far I love it though! Gentle on my skin, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Would purchase again.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reall love the smell of their products which I think is an extra perk. As for the quality I really like the cleaning wipes that wipe of dirt and makeup. The serum is a great antioxidant to make your skin more alive and healthy looking
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little kit is so cute and helpful. The wipes are so refreshing on a hot day and pep me up. I also love the little spritzer because it is an easy way to rejuvenate your face if you've been on the go!
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this stuff. It has a pump which is nice, it goes on smoothly and it makes my face look brighter. This could be what is helping my face too. I do not usually leave this out of my face routine.