Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Hannah J.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are amazing. They smell delicious. Kinda like starbursts. They take everything off and don't irritate my eyes at all. They are relatively affordable and I would definitely buy them again.
Jen C.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff is the best. I am so glad  I have tried this product because it is so effective. This is boosting the brightness of my skin. I like the benefits vitamin c is giving my skin.
Meg S.
Port Allen
Great for traveling! If you are an on the go girl, this is the product for you! Smoothes, cleanses and moisturizes. Smells super yummy too. I highly recommend buying this to keep in your travel case just in case.
Tiffany F.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is great for brightening skin. The vitamin C is in not too high of a concentration to break you out but enough to brighten your skin. It is also reasonably priced
Chloe C.
Ole Henriksen never disappoints! My skin looks brighter after using his product. I purchased this product at Sephora and the produce goes on gently and leaves you feeling refreshed.
Michaela W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST cleansing wipes around. The smell was AMAZING, and my face has NEVER felt better. I swear by these wipes y’all. Definitely try them out. I bought a trial pack from Sephora, and I loved them.
Julie B.
Piedmont
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprised with this product. Hate the price point but made my skin look beautiful the entire time I used it. Got a deluxe sample near the register. Would not pay full price
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED with this line! The vitamin C is so good for your skin & these will help brighten & tighten your skin while keeping you clean and not being overwhelming! Plus they're perfect for travel.
Stephanie A.
Cedar creek , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
His are amazing wipes to even remove your makeup you won't regret it once you get them , and I am very happy with the profit , I really recommend it , gets talks now
Taylor C.
Farmington, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keep this in my bag for traveling, Perfect to bring on the plane just In case or on long work days for when you want to take everything off and feel fresh.