Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Sarah C.
['lakewood', ''], OH
OBSESSED with this line! The vitamin C is so good for your skin & these will help brighten & tighten your skin while keeping you clean and not being overwhelming! Plus they're perfect for travel.
Stephanie A.
Cedar creek , TX
His are amazing wipes to even remove your makeup you won't regret it once you get them , and I am very happy with the profit , I really recommend it , gets talks now
member-b54ed
Great product for those of us who have some skin disclosing issues. Love to use it and the results are apparent after a few weeks of use. Totally worth the money spent on it.
Kelsea M.
South Amboy, NJ
I bought this on a whim from Sephora because I'm always striving for brighter skin! This is my first time using anything from ole henrickson. The wipes were great they smell like refreshing oranges and one side is a normal cleansing wipe texture and the opposite side is gritty for a exfoliation! I loved that I would use the gritty side first especially around my nose and then I would continue with the normal side. As for the serum it's great and smells just like the wipes did. The serum was incredibly moisturizing on my skin and let my moisturizer sink in better then ever!
Rabia M.
I love the scent of these products but also how bright and fresh my face looked when using these products. I used them on vacation every morning and it immediately perked up my skin and make me look like tired. Also it was excellent in colder months when my skin tends to look a little dull.
Abigail F.
Mount Orab
I'm in love with Ole Henriksen's Cleanse and Brighten on the Go because the make-up removers are so light and refreshing on my skin and the collagen serum makes my face feel soft and fresh. The price for the duo is amazing for the amount of product given and overall I'll be buying it again.
Shells G.
First of all, I LOVE Ole’s face wipes! Some of the best I’ve ever used. I LOVE HOW THEY SMELL!!! Each one is different, which I love, but man the scents alone are freakin amazing! Lol. This vitamin c serum didn’t do much for me to be honest. I’ve heard it takes awhile, but I’m so impatient! Plus, it felt a little sticky to me.
Tran N.
Daly city, CA
Love the smell of this product! I got this as a sample from Sephora and am definitely planning on purchasing soon! It makes my skin look soooo good. It's smooth, hydrated, and definitely gets brighter -- but not the oily kind. Definitely glad I got the chance to discover this!
Sandra S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really liked this serum. It's super lightweight and fast absorbing. The packaging is nice and the pump works very well. It's super gentle. However, I didn't notice a huge change on my skin. I did loved the makeup remover wipes a lot! Super easy to take make off with them.
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Great size products to try these awesome products. They are vitamin C rich would recommend to anyone wanting to repair skin. The wipes brighten and remove make up!  good price point. Natural line and organic highly recommend if you need a recommendation