Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Hanen S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love love love this product, it smells amazing the packaging is extremely nice. It is effective and the results are amazing. It is a little pricey but extremely worth it. You can purchase this product at Sephora.
Catherine G.
Germantown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is beyond sensitive and when i find a product that doesn't cause a reaction, its usually short lived. So far my skin loves duo. The serum leaves my skin happy, velvety smooth, and the texture has greatly improved.
Claudia D.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is amazing! I had used it for less than a week and i could already see the difference, it made my skin brighter, but nit shiny and oily, and it looked healthy, i would definitely buy the full sized serum
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I didn't care for the wipes at all. They are good in a pinch but NOT my first choice at all. They smell too sweet for me, it's sort of nauseating for me and the texture of the wipes made my skin feel irritated.
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything truth serum is a cult favorite. The smell and vitamin c leave you feeling clean and refreshed as well as plumped and brighter. It's so gentle as well which is a huge plus. I would recommend this to everyone
Heidi H.
Cos Cob, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can bring this product with me when I’m on the go. When I’m not wearing makeup I feel like this product helps brighten my skin and make it look healthy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this vitamin c serum. I feel like it gives my skin that glow that it loses in the winter. It helps even out my skin tone and I love how it fades fast so I can finish my entire skin routine.
sonya s.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fave two products for post gym flow. I love the scent and how refreshing it feels also love the brightening effect it won't be immediate but over time u will notice a difference in your complexion and spots
Katie P.
Coconut creek , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wipes are horrible. They are very dry and they don’t feel pleasant when you rubbing your face. Any drugstore wipes I tried so far were much better. The other product was fine but nothing special.
Sharon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my skin so soft!! I would repurchase it but I wouldn't use it every night because it's a bit on the pricey side. It's worth to treat you self a few times a week. It takes all my makeup off.