Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

AmateurEsthetician A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The vitamin C serum was gifted to me as a deluxe sample. I liked it but I think you have to use it for longer than I had it to really swear by it. There are so many vitamin C serums out there that this one didn’t knock my socks off for the couple weeks I used it
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great size products to try these awesome products. They are vitamin C rich would recommend to anyone wanting to repair skin. The wipes brighten and remove make up!  good price point. Natural line and organic highly recommend if you need a recommendation
Claudia O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this wipes. They smell so good, like clean and fresh. I mostly used as a makeup remover, they claim to refresh your skin,they are effective, no to crazy expensive, Its a good value for the price. I would recommend if you like fresh scented wipes.
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these products both so much! They will make a permanent spot in my skincare routine. The truth serum just works wonders to brighten up my face, and make it look so much younger. Well worth the price, I will be a lifetime user of these goods!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Julia R.
Love! I️ completely recommend truth serum to anyone looking for a midrange vitamin c product that will not be too harsh or drying. In fact, I️ noticed my skin felt so much more hydrated after using this, great duo, good for combo skin
KAILEY B.
Moore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ffffaaavvvvv product line. First of all, the smell is to die for. Like dream sickle heaven times 10. The line really does leave my face much more radiant, bright, and not so dull looking. I️ would recommend this line to anyone!
Naureen K.
Corona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this truth serum it does amazing job for my skin just two drops to cover whole face first time i got this in my sephora play box i just loved that little mini magic after finishing that i bought another big one from sephora
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products and have just recently incorporated them into my skincare routine. I they aren't the cheapest but you get what you pay for. They are super gentle on the skin and absolutely love these! I highly recommend.
Lisa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this!! First of all, it smells amazing! Yes! The packaging is beautiful. I first got it as a sample and ended up loving it so much that I use it for traveling. Smells, feels and looks fresh all the time!