Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Claudia D.
Orlando
This serum is amazing! I had used it for less than a week and i could already see the difference, it made my skin brighter, but nit shiny and oily, and it looked healthy, i would definitely buy the full sized serum
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
Honestly I didn't care for the wipes at all. They are good in a pinch but NOT my first choice at all. They smell too sweet for me, it's sort of nauseating for me and the texture of the wipes made my skin feel irritated.
Heidi H.
Cos cob, CT
I love that I can bring this product with me when I’m on the go. When I’m not wearing makeup I feel like this product helps brighten my skin and make it look healthy. I would definitely buy this product again.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Fave two products for post gym flow. I love the scent and how refreshing it feels also love the brightening effect it won't be immediate but over time u will notice a difference in your complexion and spots
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
Obsessed with this vitamin c serum. I feel like it gives my skin that glow that it loses in the winter. It helps even out my skin tone and I love how it fades fast so I can finish my entire skin routine.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton, TN
These wipes are amazing. They smell delicious. Kinda like starbursts. They take everything off and don't irritate my eyes at all. They are relatively affordable and I would definitely buy them again.
Tiffany F.
Fairfax, VA
I think this product is great for brightening skin. The vitamin C is in not too high of a concentration to break you out but enough to brighten your skin. It is also reasonably priced
Meg S.
Port Allen
Great for traveling! If you are an on the go girl, this is the product for you! Smoothes, cleanses and moisturizes. Smells super yummy too. I highly recommend buying this to keep in your travel case just in case.
Michaela W.
The BEST cleansing wipes around. The smell was AMAZING, and my face has NEVER felt better. I swear by these wipes y’all. Definitely try them out. I bought a trial pack from Sephora, and I loved them.
Julie B.
Piedmont
Surprised with this product. Hate the price point but made my skin look beautiful the entire time I used it. Got a deluxe sample near the register. Would not pay full price