Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a great way to test Ole Henriksen's vitamin c products. The serum is a long-time fav, but I wanted to try the wipes and they did not disappoint. They removed my makeup easily and smelled super refreshing and citrus-y. They did not leave any residue and I noticed that my skin looked a little brighter than it typically does after using makeup removing wipes.
Amanda L.
Pangburn , AR
Ole really hit the mark on this one! I love how great the wipes smell. I really feel that they cleanse my skin and help keep it bright. The truth serum is something everyone should have in their skin care routine. It really leaves your skin looking healthier, younger, and more vibrant. The vitamin c really does it's job. This is a product that I cannot go without.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I swear by this morning and night serum as a preventative and restorative. It’s refreshing and light weight for the skin. I would recommend it to the youth and the mature! I’ve been using it for the past two years and I use it because I keep on swing results!
Sarah M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this set. Ole henriksen's vitamin c serum brightens my skin. I love to mix a drop in my full coverage kat von d lock it condition to get more of a dewy look. The make up removers are really nice and also brighten my skin still use a cleanser after my wipes but help my skin feel refreshed.
Nadiya I.
Bronx, NY
What made me started using these products is the ingredients. Its filled with Vitamin C. Vitamin C brightens the skin which gets rid of any dull looking skin. The price points are reasonable giving how long the products last. I usually buy this online or in store via Sephora.
emma m.
Atlanta , GA
The name says it all! I’m lazy and sometimes really don’t feel like washing my face and these come in handy! I wouldn’t say they are very gentle but they get the job done. They make you feel clean and bright without having to use water! I will always probably buy theSe.
AmateurEsthetician A.
The vitamin C serum was gifted to me as a deluxe sample. I liked it but I think you have to use it for longer than I had it to really swear by it. There are so many vitamin C serums out there that this one didn’t knock my socks off for the couple weeks I used it
Julia R.
Love! I️ completely recommend truth serum to anyone looking for a midrange vitamin c product that will not be too harsh or drying. In fact, I️ noticed my skin felt so much more hydrated after using this, great duo, good for combo skin
Naureen K.
Corona
I love this truth serum it does amazing job for my skin just two drops to cover whole face first time i got this in my sephora play box i just loved that little mini magic after finishing that i bought another big one from sephora
Lisa C.
I love love love this!! First of all, it smells amazing! Yes! The packaging is beautiful. I first got it as a sample and ended up loving it so much that I use it for traveling. Smells, feels and looks fresh all the time!