Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™

by Ole Henriksen

Hydrates, nourishes and soothes skin Limited quantities: Once it's gone, it's gone!

I used to buy the Blueberry Enzyme Mask from Ole Henriksen but they stopped making it.. is this the same mask with a new name and packaging? I hope it is cuz it’s been one of my favorites for years!!
[product:olehenriksen-berry-nurturing-gel-masktm]. I have sensitive skin. Does anyone know if this is irritating at all? I’d love [email protected] able to try it.
Is this one ok near sensitive eyes?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™!
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™ uploaded by Toma A.
Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask is one of the best gel masks I've used. I have a tendency to break out after using most masks, especially clay-based ones. But this gel mask left my skin smooth, hydrated, and supple. Well done #OleHenriksen
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™ uploaded by Carly W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great mask so hydrating leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated I can’t say anything bad about this brand at all!!
bushra F.
Des Plaines, IL
Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™ uploaded by bushra F.
Found this mask hydrating and soothing. I have seen very bad remarks about this mask but it’s really good and have cooling soothing effect
Gabriela G.
Jacksonville, FL
Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™ uploaded by Gabriela G.
I do not know what I did wrong but I put this on my face and it literally burned like fire. It also has a strong wall paint smell. I don’t understand, any recommendations? I have sensitive acne prone skin and this product is apparently for sensitive skin
Josephine U.
My skin feels SO SOFT after this! I even shared it with my boyfriend and he is all about doing a face mask a week now that we've tried this. It might have a weird smell the first time you use it but after that you get used to it. It feels super cooling and moisturizing. I have oily skin and it doesn't bother me either.
Mariela O.
Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™ uploaded by Mariela O.
Muy buena mascarilla,es en gel los ingredientes. Son berries,lavanda, estracto de sabila es hidratante y suaviza la piel,
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
This is my go to mask for when my sensitive skin is feeling irritated and needs soothing. This mask gives a calming and cooling feeling while it moisturizes you’re skin and deeply nourishes. One of my favorites! [product:olehenriksen-berry-nurturing-gel-mask]
del B.
Harbor City, CA
It leaves my skin feeling hydrated! Ole Henriksen is a brand that needs no introducing! His products are always a win for me. This berry mask not only smells good but works amazingly to improve my skin. Hopefully you would try it as well and have great results.
Brooke F.
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this mask when my face feels dehydrated. It’s effective, and easy to wash off your face. It leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™ uploaded by Cesar G.
Ole Henriksen Berry Nurturing Gel Mask™ the smell of this mask is very nice. Very fruity. The mask is great for sensitive skin. I would often use after shaving to soothe my skin.