Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème

Brightens, firms, improves concealer wear and instantly reduces look of fine lines and wrinkles.

How long will it take to see results?
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème ? Will this help with fine lines and wrinkles under your eyes?
[product:ole-henriksen-banana-bright-eye-creme] I’m looking for a good brighter for my under eyes, would u recommend? Any other brand you would recommend I try out?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème!
Valeria M.
Woodstock, GA
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Valeria M.
Didn’t notice any difference but the scent is good. You can use as a night cream I guess but didn’t see the benefits and oh my I have dark circles!
Nicole C.
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Nicole C.
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Nicole C.
I have repurchased this eye cream again and again! So, of course I was super excited when I received a complimentary full size jar of it, along with a brand new eye product from Ole Henriksen to test out in my latest voxbox from Influenster! Straight away my number tip to getting the most out of this product is to store it in your refrigerator! Your tired, puffy eyes will thank me later! This joy in a jar really does make me happy! It's a nice weighted jar, the glass is tinted to protect the ingredients from exposure to light, it hydrates, brightens, depuffs, and has a nice fresh, sweet citrusy scent. The tinted color of the cream helps to hide uner eye darkness as well. A little goes a long way, as with most skincare products. I suggest using a little spoon or spatula (easy to fashion one yourself out of leftover plastic inserts) to scoop out a small amount to keep the product inside sanitary, tap between the tips of your ring fingers and gently pat under and around your eyes (your skin is very delicate there, so no rubbing) don't forget between your brows as well, always moving in uowards motions. I also like to bring my product down a bit further onto the tops of my cheeks, and then run the remainder across the top of my lip lines. Just a wonderful product made by a wonderful company! Thanks again #olehenriksen and #Influenster for this #complimentary #voxbox containing OH Banana Bright Eye Crème! Ole Henriksen Influenster
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Kimberly R.
**I received a complimentary sample from influenster in exchange for an honest review. I really like this eye cream. I’m at the point in my life where fine lines are appearing, and I have dark circles from lack of sleep (thanks, kids) This instantly brightens, and improves the overall look over time. The smell is good, and the formula is smooth. I really enjoy this![product:ole-henriksen-banana-bright-eye-creme] Ole Henriksen
joanna Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by joanna Z.
Smells great real nice on my skin excited to see the result will update within 2 weeks
Nar T.
Brooklyn, NY
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Nar T.
After testing out the Banana Bright eye cream from Ole Henriksen I noticed that my eyes looked brighter and nourished. It seemed to help diminish the dark circles around my eyes which I've been struggling with for a long time before trying this, and I look more well rested. I can also feel that my under eyes are more hydrated and plump. I also love that it is powered by vitamin C and collagen. @olehenriksen Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème
paula R.
Cupertino, CA
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by paula R.
It’s such a incredible product, it’s a perfect hydration before the make up, after a little research I found that the Vit c is great for using during the day as it’s an antioxidant, will help you w your glow and freshness, just remember always use with sunblock as the vit c require u extra protection from the sun 🌞 lovely add to my routine!!!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Lovie C.
I'm was so excited to get this OLOHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Cream ✔️ I had this 0.5 FL. OZ container before & the results were truly NOTICABLE 👀 !! I just read an article in Allure that it's 1 of the 20 most effective creams ⚡ to reduce dark circles plus it firms and instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles💥 A make-up artist "must have" it provides a beautiful base for makeup and is proven to extend concealer wear as well. When I run out I'm buying , my dark circles returned pretty quick without the use of this award winning 🏅 brightening cream 🌟
Cinthia B.
Brownsville, TX
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Cinthia B.
Using the new WRINKLE BLUR Bakuchiol eye cream, this product is good, it feels light on the skin, soft on my eyes (they are very delicate) and leaves the eye area fresh.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Naomi T.
Not a holy grail but a solid cream for the under eye area. I use it in the AM and it gives a decent hit of moisture and alleviates any post sleep puffiness. I don’t find it does much for my genetic dark circles but it provides a good base for me to apply concealer over the top without seeing any pilling. A good choice for anyone looking for something lightweight.
Stina T.
Novato
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Stina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoy the consistency of [product:ole-henriksen-banana-bright-eye-creme] as it truly is a cream and absorbs really well unlike under eye serums which can glaze your eyes. When I use it as a consistent product, I do notice more moisture, awareness and brightening under my eyes! Also it has a fresh citrus smell!

720 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 12 jours
Aimee P. il y a 12 jours
I’ve been using this for a few weeks. I really like how it moisturizes my under eye. I’m waiting a bit longe to see what it does for the lines and wrinkles.