BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOle Henriksen
Balancing Force Oil Control Toner

Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner

by Ole Henriksen

Controls surface oil, helps minimize the appearance of pores and freshens skin

Hey got this on a travel kit and wanted to know if is supposed to be white or clear ?
Anyone have great experience with this? I have combo skin and eczema and wondered if it would work well?
Does this rip the oils off your skin? Does it feel hydrated?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Kris L.
This is a good toner for oily or combination skin. Especially for acne-prone skin. It absorbs the oil but makes sure you use moisturizer and facial oils after because it can dry out the skin. Strongly recommend!
Katheryn L.
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Helps with my oil tremendously, and I love how my skin is matte after applying. It has a minty feeling that lasts for a bit too.
Antonio D.
Zeeland, MI
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Antonio D.
I bought this toner recently from Sephora's website and so far I enjoy using it. This is a step in my skincare routine that I use right after I finish washing my face. The bottle has a matte finish and feels nice in your hand, I would buy this again. My favorite part about it is how fresh it leaves your skin feeling. It almost has like a minty feeling on the skin which helps tighten your pores.
Francesca R.
Forest Hills, NY
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Francesca R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great toner. The smell is not too strong and dries fast. Keeps the skin cool and shine at bay (not all day long but my skin doesn’t feel greasy).
Ruby  A.
Chino Hills, CA
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Ruby  A.
I have gone through so many bottles of this toner & will always keep repurchasing because it’s an absolute must in my skincare routine!! I bought it years ago because Desi Perkins recommended it and haven’t stopped using it since then. It has a very minty eucalyptus scent that reminds me of a spa. I use it twice a day morning and night with a cotton pad and it’s amazing to see all the makeup or dirt come off if it was missed with my cleanser. I prefer this toner over the Glow2oh (blue bottle) toner if you are debating on either or.
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was so disappointed with this toner. I bought this because it was recommended for oily skin, to control the shine. It did not do that for me at all. I also didn't care for the scent.
Sockchittra  P.
San Diego, CA
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Sockchittra  P.
My favorite toner! Love this stuff, I dab a few drops on a cotton ball and cleanse my face. I love how I can see all the dirt it has remove from my face even after cleansing my face. I also love the cooling/minty sensation this gives.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
This cleanser definitely removes all the oil from my face and it has a slightly tingly sensation. However, this cleanser strips my skin and leaves my oily skin with dry patches. I think it's too intense and I won't repurchase.
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Levinda U.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this tone! Grabs deep into my pores and pulls out all the excess dirt and oil. Even after washing my face thoroughly. Especially with wearing masks now all the time. Helps keep the gross bacteria from building up on my face
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I also got this toner in the Ole Henriksen Balance Babies Mattifying Oil Control Set and I LOVE it!! I never thought I needed toner until I started using this. I’ll definitely try other brands to see what works best for me, but I have a feeling I’ll be coming back to this one. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth after cleansing and it really does help all of the other products I’m using better absorb into my skin. I can truly feel the difference on days/nights that I don’t use it. I can also see and feel a big difference in the texture of my skin since starting to use this toner. I definitely recommend it!! #sephora #toner #skincare #summerskincare #washyourface #glowup #musthave

149 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
il y a un an
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner ? Does this actually work as it says I have oily skin and am trying to find a product that actually works like it states?!!
Ruby A. il y a un an
Yes I have super oily skin and love it!!