BY OLE HENRIKSEN #23 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A pore-refining toner with salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids to remove excess oil, clarify, and freshen the complexion without stripping skin.

Solutions for:
- Oiliness
- Pores
- Acne and blemishes

If you want to know more…
This concentrated facial astringent effectively removes excess oil and refines pores—without stripping skin. Formulated with Green Fusion Complex™, a powerful blend of both BHA and AHAs—salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids—and neem seed oil, its gentle clarifying action helps unclog, purify, and minimize the appearance of pores. This refreshing toner features an energizing eucalyptus-peppermint scent. Instantly, the complexion is fresh and invigorated with a matte, healthy-looking glow.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
During his struggle with cystic acne, Ole tried many astringent toners that left his skin feeling stripped. He was challenged to create his own version that delivered powerful results, but with a more comfortable, balanced feel.

This toner features Ole Henriksen’s Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—including green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp), and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties to help absorb excess oil and refine pores.

This product is noncomedogenic

• I got free samples for this but just for 7 days.. is it good enou...3 Answers
  • I currently use the face wash but have been contemplating buying ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashlea C.
I went into my local Sephora last month (November) to get my free bday gift and when I got home I noticed they put a sample pack of this facial cleanser/toner in my bag as well. I tried it out that same night since I’ve ran out of my normal cleanser, and let me tell ya... this stuff is great!!! Especially for super oily skin! After I used the 3 packets in the order it directed, my face felt as soft as a babies bottom and there was not a trace of oil for at least 24 hours after! And I work in a restaurant where grease and butter get everywhere! It’s a great product and I’ll be going back for the full size products ASAP!
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this toner in one of the boxes but I may say that it is quite good. It mattifies my super oily skin, so there is no irritating oily gloss. Also there is no dryness! But as for me it smells too strong for me. And I don't like the price at all))
Kim N.
I really like this toner. I bought this in a set and highly recommend this product. I really feel like this is really help with my oiliness. I use it in the morning and before bed. I use the cleanse, toner and moisturizer. When this set runs out, I plan on purchasing the full size bottles.
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
This cleanser is a great way to get any dirt off after cleansing. This is my first bottle and it’s effective at getting dirt off and keeping my skin balanced. Feels pretty good on my skin, however next time I’ll look for a toner that will assist in my acne-banishing journey. Unfortunately, I don’t think it helps with acne, but it really helps oil production so as far as I am concerned, it does what it markets itself for!
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this toner for a few weeks now. I am prone to blemishes and have enlarged pores and very sensitive skin. This is the first time I have used this product (purchased as a set), and I really enjoy the effect the timer has had on clearing my skin and giving me a fresh face with tightened pores. The only downside is that this product tends to dry my skin out (and it's already combination/dry). Out of the cleaner, toner, and moisturizer from the same line, the toner is definitely worth the money.
Benishia S.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like I said this brand is AMAZING!! Not only is the smell beautiful like a cool mint, but the way it makes your face feel you know it’s working. If you have a break out I highly recommend using it and you will notice it disappears
Libby H.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ole Henriksen Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner is definitely intense! The first few times I used it my skin turned red for a few minutes after (and I don’t usually have sensitive skin). I feel like it helped reduce the size of my pores and maybe did help control my oil production. It was just a little too drying for me to repurchase. But I did use the entire bottle and it’s not a bad price for a good toner.
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is more on the combination dry spectrum and when I feel that my t-zone it getting out of control with oils I prefer to use this product to keep it balance. I use this product maybe about twice a week and even then I feel like I don't really need it to much because I tend to run more on the drier end. For someone who has an issue with oils and likes to maintain a matte complexion this product is perfect for you!
Alley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is so perfect for combination skin!!! It does have a little tingle so proceed with cautions my ladies with sensitive skin. I feel like this effectively tones my skin and purifies without stripping my skin! My makeup is always nice and matte when I use this before application.
Kyley B.
Currently on my second bottle and I'm liking it so far. I enjoy the scent and the feeling on my skin. I like how this product uses which hazel instead of alcohol. I would recommend this product to others. I love toners and don't go a day without using this product. I have oily skin and although it doesn't rid my skin of oil completely as my skin develops more oil throughout the day it does a pretty good job.
Gabriela R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like? I have been using Witch Hazel as my toner and I love it! Will this live up to Witch Hazels high expectations? Also how does it leave your skin feeling? I don't like toners that make your skin feel tacky and sticky
Portia M.
Powell, OH
I currently use the face wash but have been contemplating buying the toner and lotion as well. For those of you that use the full line do you think it makes a difference in controlling oil and blemishes?
Ariana O.
Apopka, FL
I purchased toner No.7 through walgreens but it's not oil control. I have very oily skin and I would love to try this product and see if it helps.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work for controling oil???
Linda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got free samples for this but just for 7 days.. is it good enough to buy?