Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic uploaded by Jackie B.Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic uploaded by Tara T.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic brightens uplifts and renews your dry or sensitive skin for that 'just got a facial' look! This skin brightening paraben-free toner helps calm renew and soften the skin with a complex blend of plant extracts. Infused with the most beneficial plant and herbal extracts of cucumber essence chamomile and ginseng Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic is a soothing and replenishing tonic and an indispensable part of your daily routine! Using chamomile to soften and soothe your skin Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic is formulated with citrus bioflavonoids to protect capillaries and reduce inflammation; cucumber essence to tighten and decongest pores and Korean ginseng to increase cellular energy and stimulate microcirculation. Directions of use: After cleansing saturate cotton and sweep over face and throat leave to dry. Follow with moisturiser. Use morning and night.

• Has anyone with combination skin tried this? Do you feel it makes...1 Answers
Casey B.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
So refreshing and lightweight! My skin tends to be on the oily side and I love spritzing this directly on my face and using my fingertips to press it in in place of using a daytime moisturizer. I'm personally not a fan of the cucumber scent, but it works so well that I don't mind it! Love using this on my clients at the makeup studio to refresh their skin.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this online at the Ole Henriksen website along with some other goodies from the brand. This smells really nice and feels refreshing on the skin. I did try this over make up one day and I did not care for using it that way. I thought it work better on bare skin. I also recently took this with me on a vacation in Florida and I did use this throughout the day when it was really hot and give my skin a nice pick me up and a cooling feeling.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dear god, why does this smell so overly perfumed? If you're advertising calming, cucumber water, and chamomile on the box...I don't expect to be hit with a face-full of fragrance so strong it gives me a migraine. Hated it, threw it out. Too bad. I like the brand, but this reminds me of of those cheap "body sprays" from the 90's.
Kassandra R.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell so good and a couple squirts of it on my face and my face is a real feels relaxed and renewed does give some moisture but not so much my sure that it makes you oily I will I would recommend it's good for sensitive skin didn't make me break out at all it was soothing on the skin
Abigail D.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first face mist I every used about a year and a half ago. I did like it when I was using, but now have other mists I prefer. I loved the smell and also felt refreshed after using it. I had tried using it as a setting spray, but wouldn't recommend using it for that reason.
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial spray so much. During the winter, my skin gets very dry and sometimes it will even start to flake. When I would use this at night, my skin feels so plump when I wake up and then I would also use it under my makeup and it gives me a very healthy glow.
Elise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product was calming on clean skin and not overly drying like a lot of toners can be. Was not super pricey because I found it at TJ Maxx. Met my expectations and would be good for sensitive skin. I would recommend this for someone who wants a gentle toner.
hannan k.
Rohnert Park
I love this mist!!! I own a few of the olehenriksen facial mists and they’re extremely hydrating and they refresh your makeup throughout the day. It’s a really good value for the product and I would definitely repurchase this!!
Brownie @.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice and refreshing toner. I love that it's in a spray bottle for easy application. I can't say it did wonders for my skin, but I did notice my face wasn't as oily as it usually is. It's also nice to use midday and also as a makeup setting spray.
Agniya T.
Astoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out in one of the sets and really enjoyed it , it's great when you just get out of the shower and want to put something on your face to put back the moisture and help the ph balance would highly recomend
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
Has anyone with combination skin tried this? Do you feel it makes you greasy in the t-zone at all?