Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic uploaded by Jackie B.Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic uploaded by Tara T.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic brightens uplifts and renews your dry or sensitive skin for that 'just got a facial' look! This skin brightening paraben-free toner helps calm renew and soften the skin with a complex blend of plant extracts. Infused with the most beneficial plant and herbal extracts of cucumber essence chamomile and ginseng Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic is a soothing and replenishing tonic and an indispensable part of your daily routine! Using chamomile to soften and soothe your skin Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic is formulated with citrus bioflavonoids to protect capillaries and reduce inflammation; cucumber essence to tighten and decongest pores and Korean ginseng to increase cellular energy and stimulate microcirculation. Directions of use: After cleansing saturate cotton and sweep over face and throat leave to dry. Follow with moisturiser. Use morning and night.

• Has anyone with combination skin tried this? Do you feel it makes...1 Answers
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic a little over a month ago from TJMaxx for $9.99!! Which as you know is a steal for any Ole Henrikson product! It is for dry/sensitive skin. I have oily to combination skin and it helps balance out my skin! It is a brightening toner that helps calm, renew and soften your skin! The special formula tones and refreshes skin with out stripping your skin of its natural moisture! Aloe Vera, chamomile and pure Korean ginseng provide soothing and healing nourishment that your skin desperately needs! After using it my skin looks and feels softer, fresher and is glowing with good health!! I definitely give the face tonic an A+++
CC K.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this online at the Ole Henriksen website along with some other goodies from the brand. This smells really nice and feels refreshing on the skin. I did try this over make up one day and I did not care for using it that way. I thought it work better on bare skin. I also recently took this with me on a vacation in Florida and I did use this throughout the day when it was really hot and give my skin a nice pick me up and a cooling feeling.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product with hopes that it would even out color variations on my face. I will say it did it do that, but I fell in love with it for a completely different purpose! I spray my face with it before applying make up to give it something to cling too and then throughout the day to freshen me up and hydrate me. Just not a big fan of the scent. Overall good product.
Ciana M.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dear god, why does this smell so overly perfumed? If you're advertising calming, cucumber water, and chamomile on the box...I don't expect to be hit with a face-full of fragrance so strong it gives me a migraine. Hated it, threw it out. Too bad. I like the brand, but this reminds me of of those cheap "body sprays" from the 90's.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell so good and a couple squirts of it on my face and my face is a real feels relaxed and renewed does give some moisture but not so much my sure that it makes you oily I will I would recommend it's good for sensitive skin didn't make me break out at all it was soothing on the skin
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first face mist I every used about a year and a half ago. I did like it when I was using, but now have other mists I prefer. I loved the smell and also felt refreshed after using it. I had tried using it as a setting spray, but wouldn't recommend using it for that reason.
alexis g.
alexis g.
deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on sale and have been using it a lot recently. I like to spray my face with it though out the day and it feels so refreshing. I like the smell and the price isn't bad for how much product youre getting. Seems to make my skin feel better altogether. Would recommend
Fanny N.
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial spray so much. During the winter, my skin gets very dry and sometimes it will even start to flake. When I would use this at night, my skin feels so plump when I wake up and then I would also use it under my makeup and it gives me a very healthy glow.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product was calming on clean skin and not overly drying like a lot of toners can be. Was not super pricey because I found it at TJ Maxx. Met my expectations and would be good for sensitive skin. I would recommend this for someone who wants a gentle toner.
hannan k.
hannan k.
Rohnert Park
I love this mist!!! I own a few of the olehenriksen facial mists and they’re extremely hydrating and they refresh your makeup throughout the day. It’s a really good value for the product and I would definitely repurchase this!!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
Has anyone with combination skin tried this? Do you feel it makes you greasy in the t-zone at all?