Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser uploaded by Melissa C.Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser uploaded by Marie D.Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser uploaded by Shekeita M.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser 12 oz Deep Cleanser for Normal to Oily, Acne-Prone Skin

• I love to try new skin care products, I being looking at this pro...2 Answers
  • IS THIS CLEANSER DISCONTINUED I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE SEPHORA WEBS...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin tingle? What is the consistency ...2 Answers
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my favorite summertime cleanser. My skin type is oily/combination with large pores and unevenness in tone. I wear some type of coverage product everyday so I'm adamant about cleansing my skin at night. I like using this after I remove my makeup. It gives me that tingly deep clean feel but doesn't leave my skin dried out. It's gently enough to use around my eye area and never irritates my skin. Ole Henriksen makes great products all around and this cleanser is no exception.
Mary K.
Mary K.
North Hollywood, CA
This is the bomb!!!!! It balances the oil in your skin. Gets rid of dirt, and bad things for skin, but keeps good things for skin in the skin!!! Helps with acne, great for teens. Been using it for one month and omgggg i love it! Cant go wrong with this product, but it is pricey!!! Go rid of my bad acne and pimple and now i just need to get rid of my scars! only broke out once from using this and that because i stopped using this for only 2 days.
Wanda M.
Wanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a great deep cleanser that is very nourishing for your skin, as well. It doesn't stop your skin of its natural oils. It cleanses without being too harsh. I love this face wash. I have the toner that goes with this face wash as well. They both work well together without stripping the natural oils in your skin. Great product at a great price! I highly recommend!!!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
I love to use this as a great morning and night face wash! It smells good and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight. If you have on heavy makeup or sunscreen you should use face wipes or a makeup remover first. The product is designed to be low-suds so don't expect it to get really foamy. It can be used with a face brush like mia.
Charca M.
Charca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial cleanser! It's very refreshing and it takes away oil, especially from my very oily face. It also keeps my face blemish-free and keeps the red spots from getting red. I love the scent too. It just gives you that fresh feeling after washing your face. I love it!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
It's not anything spectacular. I use this in my shower but I do not use it daily. It does a good job at removing any makeup and making my skin feel fresh. I purchased this because of the menthol-Ish scent and I have liked other products by this brand. I would not buy this again.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Rochester
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser. I am oily and very sensitive to breakouts and this cleanses my face without leaving a tight feeling and doesn't cause future breakouts & a little goes a long way. Only thing is that this does not remove makeup well so I do use a pre cleanse
Jade H.
Jade H.
Naples, FL
This is my holy grail for my skin. Helps so much with my acne. I use this every night. Im on my 4th bottle so far and i always always have a back up too in case its behind in production. I feel its a greatly priced and i will definitely continue to buh this product.
B I.
B I.
Waldorf, MD
An average cleanser. I've used it daily and don't think it does a spectacular job of cleansing and sometimes leaves a film on my face. Gentle. Most effectively used with a Clarisonic. I bought mine online at Sephora. Won't buy again.
Xazvia H.
Xazvia H.
Belle River, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have acne prone, oily, or even combination skin this is perfect! It smells amazing and it's fast acting. You have to try it
IS THIS CLEANSER DISCONTINUED I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE SEPHORA WEBSITE ANYMORE?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Arlington , VA
I love to try new skin care products, I being looking at this product for a while. I'm curious to try it, my skin is super sensitive prone to acne and gets dry patches around the mouth and nose area , certain products do make those dry patches worse, is this product gentle enough for my skin?
Shay E.
Shay E.
Does this product make your skin tingle? What is the consistency and smells like?