Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser uploaded by Melissa C.Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser uploaded by Marie D.Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser uploaded by Shekeita M.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser 12 oz Deep Cleanser for Normal to Oily, Acne-Prone Skin

• I love to try new skin care products, I being looking at this pro...2 Answers
  • IS THIS CLEANSER DISCONTINUED I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE SEPHORA WEBS...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin tingle? What is the consistency ...2 Answers
Kassandra R.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I miss this formula the new one they upgraded to I'm not sure if it's the same this one felt so natural it made my redness go away from my face the new one does all OK on my skin but it's not the same formula as this one this one is more of a natural and the new version is more of a like thinner consistency
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would 100% purchase this again. A DROP of this cleanser with lather your face, removing makeup, grime, and everything in between. The bottle lasted me a year. It has a nice clean scent and again last forever. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this cleanser to give my skin a break from harsh cleaning and I’m obsessed! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. Nothing worse than dry harsh skin! I will get more of the line to compete my skin care routine!
Selena G.
farmersville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It always leave my skin feeling so fresh. It met my expectations. I tried it one day when my sister had it. It's definitely worth buying again and again.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!!! Ah! Ma! Zinggg!!!! I had been having really bad jawline and neck acne, and a Sephora advisor recommended his moisturizer and gave me a sample. I tried it for a week and it was repairing my skin unbelievably well! Coincidentally, I found this cleanser at my nearest TJMaxx for $10! I couldn't pass up this opportunity so I stocked up on 2! As soon as I started using it, along with the sheer transformation moisturizer, it has cleared my skin, and my dark spots are almost gone, in only a month! I swear by Ole, and will continue to use his skincare line, which is the best!!!!!
Talia A.
Dumfries, VA
This is my holy grail!!!! I have acne prone combination skin and this product is the ONLY cleanser that has kept me pimple free for a while. I discovered it on the Ole website, it was on sale so I said why not?!? The reviews were so right about this product. It is amazing, it does not strip my face of moisture whatsoever. The smell is strong but I love how well it works for my skin that I don't mind. I am sad that it is being discontinued. Have purchased 3 more bottles since I first received this a month ago. I cannot go without this product!!!!
Danni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is no joke. I have drier skin, I wouldn't recommend it to dry skin types as it is extremely astringent. It removes product incredibly well as well as doing a good job of getting past makeup and cleansing the skin in one go. It tends to make my face feel tight when I use it, but Alex (my SO) Has an oily complexion and he loves this cleanser. Great for oily skin types for sure!
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is my current face cleanser and a really good one at that. I have noticed that since using this product my skin feels cleaner, and I have less breakouts in general. In addition, it feels like I am getting a deeper clean, and doesn't require as much product to cleanse my whole face. At something like $25 for 6oz of product, I can definitely justify repurchasing a couple times a year.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 this brand definitely has some good products and this product I feel was good then but they have definitely made stuff that's better the new collection which is in the  green bottles &the white writing I'm not really sure what they're called right now those are products have like surpassed the expectations I have a newfound love for ole  Henriksen  products just not a fan of this product
Emily J.
A friend recommended this to me and I am in love. It feels so amazing and cooling when you first apply it and after you rinse off it leaves your skin feeling so smoothe. Really helps with redness and the discoloration all around my face. Great for sensitive skin.
IS THIS CLEANSER DISCONTINUED I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE SEPHORA WEBSITE ANYMORE?
Stephanie R.
Arlington , VA
I love to try new skin care products, I being looking at this product for a while. I'm curious to try it, my skin is super sensitive prone to acne and gets dry patches around the mouth and nose area , certain products do make those dry patches worse, is this product gentle enough for my skin?
Shay E.
Does this product make your skin tingle? What is the consistency and smells like?