BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A signature Ole Henriksen day-to-night antiaging regimen, featuring bestselling skin care essentials for a healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Uneven skintone If you want to know more…From the Ole Henriksen spa, the professional-strength regimen of 3 Little Wonders™ targets visible signs of aging in one easy routine to reveal radiant, youthful-looking skin. African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™ revives the skin as it deeply cleanses, while Truth Serum®, with vitamin C and potent antioxidants, helps brighten and firm skin as it delivers all-day hydration. Sheer Transformation® contains multifruit acids and antioxidants that deliver weightless hydration and luminous perfection. Joined by Invigorating Night Treatment™ to redefine beauty sleep as it smooths texture with a concentrated a multisource AHA complex, this powerhouse set helps reveal a radiant and healthy-looking Ole Glow™ throughout the holidays. This set contains:- 1.5 oz/ 45 mL African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™ - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Truth Serum® Collagen Booster - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Sheer Transformation® - 0.25 oz/ 7 mL Invigorating Night Treatment™ It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Your skin and your senses will fall in love this holiday season with these mini 3 Little Wonders and my bestselling cleanser, all formulated to transform your skin to its most glowing and radiant." Ole Henriksen see more...

Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
First - the 3 Little Wonders set is a great product! This mini kit is great to have in your travel back, and this particular set also comes with a cleanser (BONUS!) The first time I used this kit (I was definitely impressed - purchased this a few time, too!), I was a consultant at Sephora and received this as gratis. In the AM, after cleansing your face, use the Truth Serum followed by the Sheer Transformation moisturizer. This has a lot of Vitamin C, which will help brighten your skin. Please note, that some people (especially if you have very fair skin) can have a reaction to that much Vitamin C. If so, I would recommend using a different moisturizer w/ the Truth Serum. Then in the PM, cleanse your face and use the Invigorating Night Transformation Gel followed by the Sheer Transformation moisturizer. IMO, this is the best part of the kit. The gel has some kind of wonderful magic going on. It really does help to resurface your skin. I noticed a dramatic improvement in the size of my pores while using this. My makeup went on smoother, and there was a huge reduction in the redness around my nose/cheeks. Several of my ladies were repeat customers. Ole Henriksen products are AMAZING! Give it a try :*
Kayla H.
I was so close to purchasing Rodan and Fields skincare regime and then I found Ole Henriksen and I've loved my results. The products are gentle on the face and make my skin feel smooth and firm. I'm glad I saved my money! I would recommend to anyone!
Sara K.
Orange
I love anything travel size especially multiple products from a line all in one lovely box. It helps me learn about how the products from that particular brand works for me. The serum in this box was a little tacky and hard to get use to right off the bat but I was sad when I ran out. I loved adding the vitamin c serum to my skin care regimen and will continue to do so. It has made a difference in the brightness of my skin and I loved knowing that I was doing something good for my skin.
Paige D.
Tinley Park
I received this set for Christmas and it lasted me a while for sample products (around 4 months). I was in love with every single product and plan on splurging on the full-size products in the future. The peel and vitamin C serum were my favorite products because they showed actual results. The peel does possess a strong scent and did cause some irritation to my fairly resilient skin.
Aine B.
Ole Henriksen is one of the best skincare brands available. If you are committed to skincare, this is totally worth the investment. You will find your skin looking plump, radiant, and clearer everyday. It's so subtle but your skin just becomes so nice!
Katie K.
North Judson
Anything that is Ole Henriksen is good in my book! The 3 little wonders are seriously incredible.  They make my face feel refreshed and my acne just keeps disappearing. This has far exceeded my expectations and I absolutely will never stop using it!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This kit is fun and is good motivation for those who are new to skin care. There's not enough lotion though and I didn't notice much of anything in the way of results so I wouldn't purchase again. I prefer the drunk elephant skincare kits!
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I bought this set to use for travel and I liked all the products si much I went back to Sephora and bought the full size versions. They smell great and work even better. My skin feels fresh and supple when I use these products.
Amany I.
This is a great inexpensive kit to try these best sellers. I really enjoyed it because it let me try the products out before splurging on either of them. I love the treatment and the serum the most
Christine A.
Face wash wasn't drying. The eye gel felt really nice. One of the products did break me out a tiny bit. Discontinued use of that and it went away
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Have you tried any other products from this line?
Senea P.
wadsworth, oh
Does this product work well?