Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Sugar Glow Face Scrub uploaded by Aaliyah B.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This invigorating scrub deep cleanses smooths and refines the skin as it polishes away impurities. Packed with the antioxidant power of African Red Tea pomegranate seeds pumpkin and honey this sweet scrub awakens skin to a smoother and brighter skin tone while the vitamin C rosehip and essential oils leave your skin looking and feeling perfectly pampered. - E.DDirections for use: Use 2-3 times a week in place of your cleanser. Blend between damp palms and transfer onto the face. Massage into the skin in gentle circular motions for 1-2 minutes. Rinse with lots of tepid water before continuing with your skincare routine. Finish off with your favourite Ole Henriksen toner face serum and moisturiser.

• What does it help with,bigot oily skin a bit 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this compares to the Ole Henriksen Walnut Scru...2 Answers
  • Has anyone given this a try? I LOVE every other Ole Henriksen produ...2 Answers
Laura L.
Laura L.
Anaheim, CA
I don't think this is sold at retailers anymore, but I bought mine at Marshalls for $8. It smells very nice and sugary. The sugar granules could be a little too harsh on sensitive skin, but when you wash it off, it's incredibly refreshing!
K L.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this at Tmaxx for a discounted price but I LOVED IT, it smells amazing and really works well to exfoliate the skin, I will say it is best used only a few times a week and my husband has sensitive skin and it broke him out.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub doesn't do it for me. I feel like the sugar clogs my pores even if I follow up with a face wash. It's harsh and the texture of the oil/treatment is sticky.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
I Love this scrub, I use it not only on my face but other sensitive body skin. Smells great and really works amazing to give you a smooth healthy glow.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Imperial, CA
I really live this scrub! It rubs away my dry skin making it feel smooth and it smells delicious! :)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This scrub removes all the dry skin and leaves you feeling smooth smells pretty good inexpensive and in some stores.
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
This scrub exfoliates, and it smells sweet. Use it once or twice a week, otherwise you might break out! Also, if you are using this, skip soap otherwise it will dry out your skin.
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
I would love to try this item out and I've heard a lot of good things about it
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Regina
I did not use this but I would love to use this it looks very comforting and usefully for every day use
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Does anyone know how this compares to the Ole Henriksen Walnut Scrub? I'm running low and I'm thinking of trying this one out!
Tawni O.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Has anyone given this a try? I LOVE every other Ole Henriksen product I've tried, but have never seen this one before. I am in need of a new exfoliator and would love any feedback!
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it help with,bigot oily skin a bit