BY OLE HENRIKSEN

African Red Tea/Anti-Aging. Great traveling sizes! Refillable! 2 Months Supply. Step 1: African red tea foaming cleanser™. African red tea foaming cleanser™ is a luxurious, creamy cleansing formula that helps remove impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture. Powerful botanical ingredients include anti-oxidant rich African red tea, re-texturing pumpkin extract and restorative black currant seed oil. This gentle, revitalizing formula i. see more...

Marquitta G.
Springfield, MO
Smells amazing, leaves my skin soft and clean. It's really a great product. And it lasts me awhile!
Caressa S.
Rainbow
All it did was damp my hair, barely made any difference, didn't really care much for it
Perla D.
miami
I purchased this because I recently started to use products without the chemicals etc that other products on the market have in them. Also, I was looking for anti-aging products as well so this seemed to be a perfect tester kit. I really love the foaming cleanser- it's gentle and has a very nice light smell. The toner is lovely to refresh during the day or after you take your make-up off. The scrub I thought was better than another Ole Henriksen one I have but it is still pretty grainy and I only like exfoliator's like that very occasionally. All Around, it is great to try because there are so many products and they really last. You'd think they'd be gone in a flash but a little goes a long way and you definitely get your money's worth.
(♥ω♥ ).
It is a very beautiful product, wonderful and amazing and I love it very much, it is amazing
It is a very wonderful product, very beautiful and amazing💜🌸
Yolanda D.
191cranston
I tried it and I liked it a lot, because it protects me, it tones me and it refreshes me. Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser
Cathrina R.
Mount pearl, NL
African red tea cleanser is my go too. Leaves skin hydrated and glowing and has a nice smell to it unlike some other cleansers.
marilesi c.
san cristobal
segundo exelente producto muy bueno y muy recomendable yo he quedado facinado lo recomiendo a un 100 por siento
Bayan A.
I liked their products and would prefer to buy them again with confirmation Their products have this so good
Ambar E.
panama city
Necesito recibir esto como regalo por ser una mujer poderosa y guerrera, esto me hará sentir fabulosa!!!!