BY OLE HENRIKSEN

African Red Tea/Anti-Aging. Great traveling sizes! Refillable! 2 Months Supply. Step 1: African red tea foaming cleanser™. African red tea foaming cleanser™ is a luxurious, creamy cleansing formula that helps remove impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture. Powerful botanical ingredients include anti-oxidant rich African red tea, re-texturing pumpkin extract and restorative black currant seed oil. This gentle, revitalizing formula i. see more...

Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I purchased this because I recently wanted to start taking better care of my skin and I like it when I can get all the products together. Also, I was looking for anti-aging products as well so this seemed to be a perfect tester kit. I really love the foaming cleanser- it's gentle and has a very nice light smell. The toner is lovely to refresh during the day or after you take your make-up off.
Kelly M.
Tuscaloosa
I liked and used this product for a time, but had to stop using it when it started breaking my skin out. I have very sensitive skin. I tried many of the Ole Henriksen products. The only one I can still use is the Walnut Complexion Scrub. LOVE IT!
Melanie A.
I loved this entire line. Great products that could be used sparingly with maximum results. The smell was light and natural. Did wonders for my dark spots and dehydrated texture. Would definitely recommend this set.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY AND THIS PRODUCT BRINGS THE BEST OUT OF ME.IM ALWAYS TELLING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT HOW GREAT THIS PRODUCT WORKS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT.
Kenna S.
I tried this African red tea in a different kit but man I love the smell and one pump will cleanse my whole face. I feel so fresh and clean. It helps all my break outs!
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
I tried this kit and I liked it but just not as much as some of my other skin care products. It is good and I would recommend it but I would recommend other brands over this. It met my expectations but I broke out when I used it. Could have been a coincidence
Anna B.
I received this set as a gift a few months ago and the products have lasted over three months! Most products are very nice: The cleanser smells just like red tea and is a great non-drying foam cleanser. I will definitely buy the large size of this when it runs out! The face mist also smells like red tea, but I'm not 100% sure what to do with a face mist... The face and eye lotion creams are pretty nice! But, the scrub's pieces feel really scratchy and big.

But this is THE BEST: The Feel The Difference mask is the best product in the set. You know the feeling when you eat a mint and then really breathe in a deep breath of cold air? That’s how my pores feel after using this (in a good way!!). My skin feels so soft and new to the touch after using this. It's amazing and I love it!!!
Fritzi A.
Brooklyn, NY
I started using this product last year when I first discovered it. It has helped so much with my oily acne prone skin
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
really good cleanser for the skin, i do feel like it provided minimal coverage and protection but still good for an overall face skin mattifier. i would reccomend to a friends and family, not sure that i would purchase all the time though. i dont like the price point on it though
Caressa S.
Rainbow
All it did was damp my hair, barely made any difference, didn't really care much for it