BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A nourishing, lightweight serum designed for maximum antiaging benefits. With continued use of Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Serum you can actually see the difference in the texture and tone of your skin. Its preventative and corrective formula has firming, restorative, cell renewing ingredients that penetrate deeply for long-term age defense. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan see more...

Samantha C.
Oakland
This product has truly changed my skin. It's even. Blemish free and smells great! I've bought several bottles and use it daily. I've recommended it to at least 3 friends to date. Simply fantastic!!!!!!
Dasa P.
Atlanta
I really liked this serum! It felt very moisturizing and prepped my skin ready for my cream/moisturizer. I only purchased it once but I know it made my skin texture improve really well.
BettyJo M.
I received a sample of this product and it was a very small sample so I don't feel like I can give an accurate review however what I did use my skin felt amazing and I really wanted to buy the product until I saw the $$$ and decided that there are other products out there.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
While on hey Jaunt to my local TJ Maxx, I discovered this Little gem. Tucked away amongst many other serum's I decided to go with this win. When I got it home I was a bit skeptical because of the price, I thought it was a pretty poor product. However having used many items from the brand, I knew that it had to be good. After having used it for well over a week I completely fell in love. This is one of my most beloved serums that I have ever come across. I'm so sorry I doubted it just because it was in the clearance section. That just goes to show just because you get something for an inexpensive price doesn't mean it doesn't work just is great! I've been using this product for well over a year now and I simply won't be without it. The brand has so much more to choose from and much of the items I have also fallen in love with, I use it once in the morning, and again in the evening after my skin care routine is complete. If you haven't tried this product yet I suggest you give it a try!
Kate D.
Norfolk, VA
This product was apart of a set I bought along with a clarasonic. I've always heard great things about the brand so I was excited to try it. I found it very soothing and calming for the skin. I found it to be a good step in my regular skincare routine.
taylor k.
Palm Coast, FL
When i first put it on my face would turn red but when away after a month of using it. My face did feel soft and it absorbed into my skin. Its up there in price but a good product to use in your nightly skincare routine.
Lily C.
Mountain Grove, MO
This product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and nice and light and just overall soft. I love this product and would recommend to anyone with fry skin. Very nice product and worth the price you pray for it.
Alicia K.
A decent cleanser that smells good. I am not much of a fan, because I feel it doesn't do much for me. It does leave my skin feeling clean, but doesn't seem to clean out my pores or do anything really
Eva C.
I didn't expect this to work for me and I somewhat thought it would be oily. But it was great for me. It was not oily it's was more like applying a very light lotion.
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
Everyone's skin is different but I'm one who gets only positive results from this brand and this stuff is amazing! It makes my skin feel so fresh and moisturized
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Will this product help heal old acne marks?
Stephanee S.
What are the claims this product will do for your skin?
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
I'm looking for another serum has anyone tried this one? I like the ole Hendrickson one. Does this even compare? Curious about it more definitely