BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A nourishing, lightweight serum designed for maximum antiaging benefits. With continued use of Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Serum you can actually see the difference in the texture and tone of your skin. Its preventative and corrective formula has firming, restorative, cell renewing ingredients that penetrate deeply for long-term age defense. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan see more...

Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
While on hey Jaunt to my local TJ Maxx, I discovered this Little gem. Tucked away amongst many other serum's I decided to go with this win. When I got it home I was a bit skeptical because of the price, I thought it was a pretty poor product. However having used many items from the brand, I knew that it had to be good. After having used it for well over a week I completely fell in love. This is one of my most beloved serums that I have ever come across. I'm so sorry I doubted it just because it was in the clearance section. That just goes to show just because you get something for an inexpensive price doesn't mean it doesn't work just is great! I've been using this product for well over a year now and I simply won't be without it. The brand has so much more to choose from and much of the items I have also fallen in love with, I use it once in the morning, and again in the evening after my skin care routine is complete. If you haven't tried this product yet I suggest you give it a try!
Seanna H.
I absolutely love this and I recommend it to all my friends and family. I will definitely continue to recommend it to them and even more people. Nothing is better than this and I'll continue to buy it because it is overall amazing!!! I've always had this and I've never had any bad experiences with it. Love It!!!!!
Kelsey M.
Durant, OK
I'm not a fan of this brand. I have dry skin with a fair complexion. I've tried several products and I feel that they set on top of my skin without really sinking in. I hate that it doesn't work for me because I always see good reviews. I swear by drunk elephant tlc serum!
Lila M.
Another top favorite skincare brand! I love the smell and very effect products. I purchased mind at Sephora. I hadn't tried anything from this line I didn't enjoy and end up repurchasing. This and the face wash will wake you up with nice awakening scent.
Shayna N.
This whole line is so amazing and really helps my skin feel refreshed and clean. This serum helped reduce my oil and helped moisturizes the dry patches in my face. I'm so sad that most Sephora stores don't carry this anymore, it really worked wonders!
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
I love the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea line. It smells absolutely amazing and feels so nourishing and moisturizing. This serum is no exception! It's feels so nice on my skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Loooove!
Kia G.
I got this from Marshalls and I haven't been able to find in Sephora stores. But this product is nice. It really helped wit my dry patches around my nose and t-zone. If I could find this product again I would def buy.
Corey G.
I love how it leaves my skin feeling afterwards.
It's super moisturizing and not to mention that it smells amazing. My skin usually gets irritated with certain products. But this one worked perfect on my skin.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this serum. It is great treatment for the skin to depuff and help slow the progressing of wrinkles. It feels very light on the skin, which works well with oily complexions
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
This whole line is so good. I really love how this is a spa brand that I can get from Sephora. My skin is so glowy and dewy after I used it and not sticky like some serums
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Will this product help heal old acne marks?
Stephanee S.
What are the claims this product will do for your skin?
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
I'm looking for another serum has anyone tried this one? I like the ole Hendrickson one. Does this even compare? Curious about it more definitely