BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A uniquely rich and creamy foaming cleanser melts away dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping the skin of essential moisture This creamy, foaming, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently cleanses, nourishes, and hydrates. It deeply purifies and pampers skin, infusing delicate nourishment with African red tea, a youth-restoring antioxidant to strengthen skin, vitamin C to brighten and firm, and borage seed oil to soothe and nourish. Bright and energizing citrus extracts of grapefruit, orange, and tangerine purify and intoxicate the skin senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product was named the best natural cleanser at the Natural Health Beauty Awards. It is synthetic-, fragrance-, and soap-free. Research results:In an independent consumer use study on 56 respondents: - 96% said skin felt clean and fresh immediately after use - 94% said skin was left looking healthy and radiant - 92% said the product did a great job of removing dirt, grime, and makeup

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser
  • "foaming gentle cleanser that smells amazing and will last awhile, one pump goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little of this product goes a long way and 'm interested in the other products from the line." in 1 review
  • "It is pricey but a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of everything in the Ole Henricksen line but this one is definitely a must have." in 1 review
  • "This smells good and takes off all of the day's dirt!" in 1 review
ana o.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I was a little hesitant buying this cleanser, because I had no reason to leave my original face wash other than plain getting bored of it. I tried the Ole cleanser. The smell was pleasant, it left my face very clean. Shortly after, maybe two days later I noticed breakouts on my face. I thought they were a sign my skin was adjusting. I decided the cleanser was not to blame. With this in mind, I continued using it. There were no breakouts. I noticed a significant improvement: my skin looked clearer, felt softer. Wonderful product.
Rachel F.
Frisco , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!!!!! I have been using a different cleanser, but I had some other Ole Henriksen products. When I saw a gift set of this with some other products, I knew I had to try it. I don't typically rave over skin care stuff. Makeup is another story. This cleanser is amazing, though!! I'm excited to run out of the one I'm currently using to go buy this one. I love how it smells, and my face feels amazing!!
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a travel size to see if I would like this product. I have uber sensitive skin so am always afraid to try face washes. This stuff is amazing!!! Just one pump cleans your whole face. It smells amazing and noticed a difference just looking at my skin after the first use. I will be purchasing a full size! Takes all my makeup off and leaves my skin looking and feeling soft and clear.
Danielle T.
Lansing, MI
This foaming cleanser is amazing. It comes in a pump style bottle and you only need one or two pumps. I like this type of bottle because it portions it out for you so you can avoid using too much! I use it with a Boscia sponge and it takes me two minutes to remove all makeup! Gentle on your skin, smells wonderful, gets the job done! Another great product from Ole!
Monica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you haven't tried this ummmm helloooo you need it in your life! I can not live without this! My go to cleanser. Nice foaming effect, takes off makeup pretty well but I do suggest taking it off with a makeup wipe first so this can deep clean your skin S little more. Be careful if you travel with it because sometimes this cleanser tends to leak :(
Deepika J.
Atlanta, GA
This is great, gentle daily cleanser that smells great and leaves skin feeling light ant soft but...it does not seen to be a deep cleanser. I wear very little makeup currently, and after using this product and rinsing i still have concealer on my trouble spots.... this might be a great cleanser for surface cleaning, but not sure how deep it goes.
Amanda G.
Seabrook, TX
I've been using this for almost a month now and I can notice my complexion is brighter and my skin tone is more even. I love the citrus-y scent and luxurious, foamy texture of this cleanser. I use it every night with my clarisonic and it removes all of my makeup and leaves my face feeling soft and clean. Another favorite from Ole Henrikson!
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm
I typically find with foaming cleansers, I'm still feeling dirty after using them, but this one is different. I use a makeup wipe to remove my makeup, then go in with this cleanser to remove the rest. My face feels so refreshed and clean after using this. I use it twice a day. I love how foamy it gets and I'm pretty crazy about the scent.
Brooke H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was not a fan of the smell. Of course I kept using it and discovered that I loved the scent. It grows on you! Very light cleanser dispensed like a foaming handsoap, this is beneficial to keep from rubbing too much to lather. I use this is int he shower before using the rest of the line, whether in be in the morning or at night.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So much no. I can't stand the smell of this. It smells like a mix of tea and wood and oranges. It is way too strong for me and I am usually not sensitive to smells. It did lather nicely even though I don't like foaming cleansers (came in a kit). I have combination oily skin and this made my skin feel a little tight after washing.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm dying to try this wash, I've heard so many great things about it. Does it help with occasional breakouts?
Jessica P.
New Britain , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a cleanser that contains less harmful chemicals but still takes off all the dirt and makeup at the end of the day. Does Ole Henriksen African Red Tea foaming cleanser do the job?
Dima B.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells kinda citrusy.... What ingredients give it the smell?
Lauline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been recently using Ole Henriksen products, but have never used the cleanser. What are the benefits of this cleanser versus others that you've tried?
Eve G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help control my oily skin? I've been breaking out lately from many products and am in need of a new cleanser!