BY OLE HENRIKSEN #27 in Facial Mists

All Skin Types/Anti-Aging. Energizing and clarifying anti-oxidant tonic This uplifting tonic protects, renews and revitalizes your skin, while simultaneously infusing hydrating and anti-aging nutrients. The unique combination of African red tea, white tea and pomegranate is packed with nature s most skin friendly anti-oxidants. See your pores look tighter and your skin glow with health. .

• Qualquer tipo de pele pode usar este produto?1 Answers
Debbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty awesome for a spray. It feels so refreshing and has a wonderful scent but it’s nice and light not overpowering or strong at all. I carry this in my purse, my gym bag and I have one in the car for those just Incase moments. Try this, you’re going to love it
Cassie M.
Tallahassee, FL
I have struggled finding the perfect face wash for my combination skin. My T zone is extremely oily, while my cheeks are extremely dry. This face wash compliments both my oily skin and dry skin. The scent is light and refreshing. It's a foaming cleanser, which makes me feel super clean and fresh while I cleanse. I use this face wash after my IT cosmetics bye bye make up 3-1 makeup melting balm and before my TIDAL Sunday Riley brightening enzyme water cream IT Cosmetics Bye Bye 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
Tera C.
Taylor Mill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge lover of facial mists and this one is in my top three favorites of all time. the smell is great and it really leaves your face feeling fresh and hydrated. It is definitely worth the price you have to pay.
Christina D.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ole is one of my favorite brands so I might be biased. Even saying that I thought why do I need to mist my face? Ha. Ha. Who does that? I'm no top model. I actually like it. It almost seems like it keeps the shine down while sealing in and putting a thin layer over my make up. Or even just my sun screen.
Jane B.
Ames - Iowa City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mist is okay! The smell is very nice and it is refreshing for the morning or night time and even to set makeup! But when it comes to my skin I don't see any changes that have been made since I started using the product but I'm willing to try it again!
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product that I've tried of this brand. I was not pleased. I went from something that locks my makeup in place for the rest of the day to this which didn't do much. I also love rose water and this doesn't have it.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good face mist and can be used as a toner. I feel it really tightened up my pores and removes impurities from your skin. It also works great on the body for acne and keratosis pilaris. Smells amazing too!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this African red tea facial mist! The name itself sounds luxurious and that’s just what it is! I love spraying this refreshing mist on my face and highly recommend it to anyone great for any skin type!
Sarabeth O.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is magic and I highly recommend it for all skin types! It’s so gentle and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. Not drying at all like some competitors. Will definitely buy again!
Charlotte G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely my holy grail cleanser. I have such finicky sensitive skin that nothing worked for me, ever. This helps keep my skin clear and free of irritation, and as far as I'm concerned, I think the texture issues I had on my face are also much better. The only thing I have to say is that I can only use this once a day or once every other day at the very most as it's pretty drying (at least for me), but wearing a good lotion fixes that. I absolutely love this and would recommend in the blink of an eye.
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
Qualquer tipo de pele pode usar este produto?