BY OLE HENRIKSEN #30 in Face Mists

All Skin Types/Anti-Aging. Energizing and clarifying anti-oxidant tonic This uplifting tonic protects, renews and revitalizes your skin, while simultaneously infusing hydrating and anti-aging nutrients. The unique combination of African red tea, white tea and pomegranate is packed with nature s most skin friendly anti-oxidants. See your pores look tighter and your skin glow with health. .

• Qualquer tipo de pele pode usar este produto?1 Answers
Nikki  N.
The whole African read T line is great. I love the scent and how powerful it is. This may not be the best for someone with sensitive skin but if you have a thicker skin and it is difficult for you to get products to work well this is a great line
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Debbie C.
This is pretty awesome for a spray. It feels so refreshing and has a wonderful scent but it’s nice and light not overpowering or strong at all. I carry this in my purse, my gym bag and I have one in the car for those just Incase moments. Try this, you’re going to love it
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Christina D.
Riverside, CA
Ole is one of my favorite brands so I might be biased. Even saying that I thought why do I need to mist my face? Ha. Ha. Who does that? I'm no top model. I actually like it. It almost seems like it keeps the shine down while sealing in and putting a thin layer over my make up. Or even just my sun screen.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Haley W.
This is a good face mist and can be used as a toner. I feel it really tightened up my pores and removes impurities from your skin. It also works great on the body for acne and keratosis pilaris. Smells amazing too!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this African red tea facial mist! The name itself sounds luxurious and that’s just what it is! I love spraying this refreshing mist on my face and highly recommend it to anyone great for any skin type!
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
I picked this up on the Ole Henriksen website during their 50% off sale, so I only paid $14 instead of $28. Great deal! This was more acidic than I expected, so I only use it at night. It has a lot of orange oils in it, so if you're looking for a mist with some vitamin c in it, then this works good. It has a stronger scent than I was expecting, it's mostly from all of the orange oils. Not unpleasant, however it did irritate my eye area slightly when I first started using it. I will use this more in the summer months, I am only using it occasionally during the cold months. Not sure yet if I would repurchase.
Charlotte G.
This is absolutely my holy grail cleanser. I have such finicky sensitive skin that nothing worked for me, ever. This helps keep my skin clear and free of irritation, and as far as I'm concerned, I think the texture issues I had on my face are also much better. The only thing I have to say is that I can only use this once a day or once every other day at the very most as it's pretty drying (at least for me), but wearing a good lotion fixes that. I absolutely love this and would recommend in the blink of an eye.
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
Qualquer tipo de pele pode usar este produto?