Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini Collection uploaded by Shiela D.Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini Collection uploaded by Isadora M.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A professional-strength, day-and-night antiaging regimen that helps to reverse major signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Created for visible results for all skin types and skin concerns, this professional-strength trio features powerful products that work in synergy to improve your complexion's appearance dramatically to its most youthful, healthy, and radiant. Truth Serum® contains a five-source vitamin C complex to brighten, support healthy collagen, and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Sheer Transformation® contains multi-fruit AHAs, licorice, and sugar to diminish the appearance of dark spots and sun damage, hydrate, nourish, and protect from free radicals. Invigorating Night Treatment™ contains a 12-source AHA complex to smooth the appearance of skin's texture, minimize the look of pores, and even skintone. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Truth Serum Collagen Booster - 0.25 oz Sheer Transformation - 0.25 oz Invigorating Night Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "I developed this simple yet powerful daily system for my clients to address all the major skin concerns I treat at my skin clinic in Hollywood, CA. Each custom formula blends high-performance active extracts and soothing botanicals with nurturing textures and indulgent aromas reminiscent of the treatment room experience. Not only will you witness dramatic, rapid results, this daily regimen will make caring for your skin a delight." Ole Henriksen, Brand Founder Research results: In a consumer study of 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks In a consumer study of 52 clients using Truth Serum Sheer Transformation: - 96% said the product softens skin and smooths uneven texture - 95% said their skin looks brighter and more radiant In a consumer see more...

• How long did this kit last you when used every day? When did you ...1 Answers
  • What does the green cream do? 1 Answers
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
This is such a good deal and you get to try some other amazing products. The truth serum is very effective and helps with discoloration and lifting/firming. The night treatment literally helps with everything including anti aging, discoloration, and pore size reduction. The sheer transformation is AMAZING especially for oily skin because it feels like nothing is on your face. It also helps with discoloration
Minerva D.
This is a trio I can't live w/o! I've been using these products for several months now and won't go back to my old stuff. I also use the melting cleanser and it's absolutely wonderful! My skin feels so clean! My favorite of the three is the truth serum. It makes my skin look brighter and I feel like I look younger. So thankful I found these products!
Deborah V.
Piscataway, NJ
I was looking for a serum and moisturizer that would really help my skin, my skin is combination skin with patches of dry spots especially around my nose. I am glad to say this had improved my skin greatly.
Katherine B.
I received a deluxe sample of this set with purchase from Sephora. It is a well-rounded set of products that will work well for multiple skin types, though I would suggest spot testing the Invigorating Night Transformation Gel for those with sensitive skin or unpracticed with AHAs. The Truth Serum contains both Vitamin C and collagen, which helps brighten skin and maintain the moisture barrier, enhance turnover, and maintain thickness with continued use. I didn’t see a noticeable difference over two weeks, but use for a longer period may make a difference. The product I received already had a light color to it and I am not sure if that is intentional or indicative of oxidization. The included moisturizer is pleasantly light, though those with drier skin may opt for something more emollient at night or in winter. The standout for me is the Invigorating Night Treatment Gel, which is meant to be used daily at first and then intermittently. It is an effective chemical exfoliant which should be used at night (a pilling sensation is normal) and provides great maintenance exfoliation between peels.
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
I really like this little set.  Ole Henriksen has some great products and I've repurchased each of these separately.  I have also visited the Ole Henriksen spa in West Hollywood and had these products applied on me.  Love the line! I didn't see any wonderful results, but the products didn't break me out either.
Brittany M.
Chalmette , LA
Amazing! My skin is combination and extremely sensitive, there are very few products I can use. This brand will give you everything you need in skin care, very creamy, absorbs fast, very gentle, and will give you great results. These products are pricy but well worth it for the amount you get and the quality.
Hanen S.
Miami
As I’ve said before I love this product this is one of my favorite skincare brand. It meets them out every expectation that I had. It is so effective I’m so amazing on the skin it’s not harsh at all. There is absolutely no room for improvement because this product is absolutely amazing.
Katie H.
New York
I really loved the vitamin C serum in here. Feels so nice and I think it really did brighten my skin a bit. The day cream is pretty solid and felt nice and light on my skin. I found the night solution to be an oddly sticky and weird feeling gel, so I didn't continue using it.
Rachel V.
Ole Henriksens products are amazing for oily skin! This is the only moisturizer and skin brightening serum that I can use and not have my face looking like a pizza an hour later! Absolutely amazing!
Ashley D.
Baltimore , MD
Love this brand! They make my skin feel and look amazing. They’re a little pricey but worth it for great skin. I love the moisturizer and the night serum. When I wake up my skin feels smooth and refreshed
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
How long did this kit last you when used every day? When did you start to see results and what kind of results?
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
What does the green cream do?