Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini Collection uploaded by Shiela D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A professional-strength, day-and-night antiaging regimen that helps to reverse major signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Created for visible results for all skin types and skin concerns, this professional-strength trio features powerful products that work in synergy to improve your complexion's appearance dramatically to its most youthful, healthy, and radiant. Truth Serum® contains a five-source vitamin C complex to brighten, support healthy collagen, and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Sheer Transformation® contains multi-fruit AHAs, licorice, and sugar to diminish the appearance of dark spots and sun damage, hydrate, nourish, and protect from free radicals. Invigorating Night Treatment™ contains a 12-source AHA complex to smooth the appearance of skin's texture, minimize the look of pores, and even skintone. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Truth Serum Collagen Booster - 0.25 oz Sheer Transformation - 0.25 oz Invigorating Night Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "I developed this simple yet powerful daily system for my clients to address all the major skin concerns I treat at my skin clinic in Hollywood, CA. Each custom formula blends high-performance active extracts and soothing botanicals with nurturing textures and indulgent aromas reminiscent of the treatment room experience. Not only will you witness dramatic, rapid results, this daily regimen will make caring for your skin a delight." Ole Henriksen, Brand Founder Research results: In a consumer study of 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks In a consumer study of 52 clients using Truth Serum Sheer Transformation: - 96% said the product softens skin and smooths uneven texture - 95% said their skin looks brighter and more radiant In a consumer see more...

• How long did this kit last you when used every day? When did you st...1 Answers
  • What does the green cream do? 1 Answers
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
This is such a good deal and you get to try some other amazing products. The truth serum is very effective and helps with discoloration and lifting/firming. The night treatment literally helps with everything including anti aging, discoloration, and pore size reduction. The sheer transformation is AMAZING especially for oily skin because it feels like nothing is on your face. It also helps with discoloration
Minerva D.
Minerva D.
This is a trio I can't live w/o! I've been using these products for several months now and won't go back to my old stuff. I also use the melting cleanser and it's absolutely wonderful! My skin feels so clean! My favorite of the three is the truth serum. It makes my skin look brighter and I feel like I look younger. So thankful I found these products!
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Piscataway, NJ
I was looking for a serum and moisturizer that would really help my skin, my skin is combination skin with patches of dry spots especially around my nose. I am glad to say this had improved my skin greatly.
Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I used this set for 7 days straight. I found that the retexturizing night gel treatment was not necessary to use nightly if you have sensitive skin, but otherwise it is a great exfoliant to use 2-3 nights a week. I loved the vitamin c serum. It smells amazing and does not give your skin a sticky feeling. I would use this every morning with the lightweight moisturizer over top before applying my makeup and felt it made my skin much brighter. The moisturizer is great for summer months as it does not feel too heavy or greasy, and I plan to purchase a large bottle of the vitamin c serum. It is light enough to use day and night and made my skin noticeably brighter and softer in appearance.
Angela L.
Angela L.
White Plains, NY
I love this mini trio. I had taken it on vacation and it was more than enough and worked fabulous. The set includes a face wash, moisturizer and a night cream. Ole Henriksen face wash really leaves your face feeling clean, the moisturizer is great for dry skin which I have and the night cream let's you feel fresh in the morning. I would definitely recommend this and by the full sizes for my next purchase.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I loved this kit. I received a 14 day version of this and thought it was great together. The vitamin c serum made my face a little sticky, though it worked very well, and the sheer transformation instantly took that stickiness away. The sheer transformation isn't my favorite alone, as I had tried it before I got this kit, but after these step 1s it is great, so happy I tried it in this context. Made my skin soft and clear.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Weed, CA
I bought this from sephora online. It did cost a bit much ($25), however to try it out, it's not a bad price. I absolutely love the serum, it absorbs easily and isn't heavy. The night gel...my gosh, I love that night gel, it's refreshing and not insanely heavy-especially in the summer. The day creams sits nicely under makeup, so it doesn't look cakey and greasy.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
I love the Ole Henriksen brand and the 3 Little Wonders Mini Collection is amazing. I definitely recommend it. I take it with me every time I travel it is the perfect size for a long quick get away trip where you can't pack a bunch of full size products and don't want to let your face suffer from the vacation. I take it every where we.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I purchased this kit from Sephora and it was my first introduction the the brand. The facial oil was amazing and the sheer moisturizer was perfectly thick and hydrating. I loved this kit but unfortunately I noticed my acne was beginning to come back so I switched to other products. I would have kept using it otherwise.
Maiya N.
Maiya N.
Long Beach , CA
If this is your first time using Ole Henriksen products, this a great first option! It has all of his best sellers in one box. The small size of these will last you about a month, which is when you'll start to see results. From that point you can decide to purchase or not!
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
What does the green cream do?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
How long did this kit last you when used every day? When did you start to see results and what kind of results?