Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini Collection uploaded by Shiela D.Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini Collection uploaded by Isadora M.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A professional-strength, day-and-night antiaging regimen that helps to reverse major signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Created for visible results for all skin types and skin concerns, this professional-strength trio features powerful products that work in synergy to improve your complexion's appearance dramatically to its most youthful, healthy, and radiant. Truth Serum® contains a five-source vitamin C complex to brighten, support healthy collagen, and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Sheer Transformation® contains multi-fruit AHAs, licorice, and sugar to diminish the appearance of dark spots and sun damage, hydrate, nourish, and protect from free radicals. Invigorating Night Treatment™ contains a 12-source AHA complex to smooth the appearance of skin's texture, minimize the look of pores, and even skintone. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Truth Serum Collagen Booster - 0.25 oz Sheer Transformation - 0.25 oz Invigorating Night Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "I developed this simple yet powerful daily system for my clients to address all the major skin concerns I treat at my skin clinic in Hollywood, CA. Each custom formula blends high-performance active extracts and soothing botanicals with nurturing textures and indulgent aromas reminiscent of the treatment room experience. Not only will you witness dramatic, rapid results, this daily regimen will make caring for your skin a delight." Ole Henriksen, Brand Founder Research results: In a consumer study of 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks In a consumer study of 52 clients using Truth Serum Sheer Transformation: - 96% said the product softens skin and smooths uneven texture - 95% said their skin looks brighter and more radiant In a consumer see more...

• How long did this kit last you when used every day? When did you ...1 Answers
  • What does the green cream do? 1 Answers
Katherine B.
I received a deluxe sample of this set with purchase from Sephora. It is a well-rounded set of products that will work well for multiple skin types, though I would suggest spot testing the Invigorating Night Transformation Gel for those with sensitive skin or unpracticed with AHAs. The Truth Serum contains both Vitamin C and collagen, which helps brighten skin and maintain the moisture barrier, enhance turnover, and maintain thickness with continued use. I didn’t see a noticeable difference over two weeks, but use for a longer period may make a difference. The product I received already had a light color to it and I am not sure if that is intentional or indicative of oxidization. The included moisturizer is pleasantly light, though those with drier skin may opt for something more emollient at night or in winter. The standout for me is the Invigorating Night Treatment Gel, which is meant to be used daily at first and then intermittently. It is an effective chemical exfoliant which should be used at night (a pilling sensation is normal) and provides great maintenance exfoliation between peels.
Brittany M.
Chalmette , LA
Amazing! My skin is combination and extremely sensitive, there are very few products I can use. This brand will give you everything you need in skin care, very creamy, absorbs fast, very gentle, and will give you great results. These products are pricy but well worth it for the amount you get and the quality.
Katie H.
New York
I really loved the vitamin C serum in here. Feels so nice and I think it really did brighten my skin a bit. The day cream is pretty solid and felt nice and light on my skin. I found the night solution to be an oddly sticky and weird feeling gel, so I didn't continue using it.
Ashley D.
Baltimore, MD
Love this brand! They make my skin feel and look amazing. They’re a little pricey but worth it for great skin. I love the moisturizer and the night serum. When I wake up my skin feels smooth and refreshed
Rachel V.
Ole Henriksens products are amazing for oily skin! This is the only moisturizer and skin brightening serum that I can use and not have my face looking like a pizza an hour later! Absolutely amazing!
Me'Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is my favorite daily go to. The Truth Serum is the truth. It’s perfect to travel with. I have the mini for traveling and the full size for home. This will not disappoint.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I used this set for 7 days straight. I found that the retexturizing night gel treatment was not necessary to use nightly if you have sensitive skin, but otherwise it is a great exfoliant to use 2-3 nights a week. I loved the vitamin c serum. It smells amazing and does not give your skin a sticky feeling. I would use this every morning with the lightweight moisturizer over top before applying my makeup and felt it made my skin much brighter. The moisturizer is great for summer months as it does not feel too heavy or greasy, and I plan to purchase a large bottle of the vitamin c serum. It is light enough to use day and night and made my skin noticeably brighter and softer in appearance.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I purchased this kit from Sephora and it was my first introduction the the brand. The facial oil was amazing and the sheer moisturizer was perfectly thick and hydrating. I loved this kit but unfortunately I noticed my acne was beginning to come back so I switched to other products. I would have kept using it otherwise.
Angela L.
White Plains, NY
I love this mini trio. I had taken it on vacation and it was more than enough and worked fabulous. The set includes a face wash, moisturizer and a night cream. Ole Henriksen face wash really leaves your face feeling clean, the moisturizer is great for dry skin which I have and the night cream let's you feel fresh in the morning. I would definitely recommend this and by the full sizes for my next purchase.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I loved this kit. I received a 14 day version of this and thought it was great together. The vitamin c serum made my face a little sticky, though it worked very well, and the sheer transformation instantly took that stickiness away. The sheer transformation isn't my favorite alone, as I had tried it before I got this kit, but after these step 1s it is great, so happy I tried it in this context. Made my skin soft and clear.
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
How long did this kit last you when used every day? When did you start to see results and what kind of results?
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
What does the green cream do?