Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini uploaded by LORI H.Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini uploaded by Lizbeth B.Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini uploaded by Adriana V.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complete antiaging regimen in mini sizes packed with vitamin C, AHAs, and antioxidants to target visible signs of aging and visibly transform skin in as little as seven days. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… The 3 Little Wonders™ set targets visible signs of aging in one easy routine. Truth Serum® is OleHenriksen's number one antiaging serum that helps brighten, firm skin, and deliver all-day hydration with vitamin C and collagen. Sheer Transformation® is a whipped, silky moisturizer that gently refines uneven skin tone and texture. It contains multifruit acids and antioxidants, delivers weightless hydration and luminous perfection, and is the perfect makeup prep step. Invigorating Night Transformation™ Gel redefines beauty sleep. This retexturizing gel smooths skin with a concentrated multisource AHA complex. This set contains:- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Truth Serum - 0.25 oz/ 7 mL Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer - 0.25 oz/ 7 mL Invigorating Night Transformation Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The 3 Little Wonders set paved the way for the Ole Henriksen brand. These products were specifically created to work together as the ultimate multitasking set. Research results: In an independent consumer study on 36 women after 1 week: - 97% agreed this product creates more youthful-looking skin - 97% agreed this product brightens skin - 97% agreed this product firms skin - 97% agreed this product retexturizes skin - 97% agreed this product restores skin radiance - 94% agreed this product smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 94% agreed this product renews skin's appearance see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I got this set to try from Sephora, as I had not tried anything from Ole Henriksen, but have heard good things. I think this set is a great way to test out the products. The moisturizer is pretty good, not too thick, but still hydrating. The gel is an AHA product, which does sting my skin slightly, but it is mild and not intolerable. Both of these products are fairly small, and lasted around a week. The serum is the highlight of this kit. It is thin, absorbs and dries quickly, doesn't leave a sticky residue and smells really nice. The sample size is larger, and I was able to use this product for around a month (2-3 pumps, mornings only). I personally liked it, but do not think that I would pay the higher price for a full size. My skin is softer and less textured, but I haven't noticed significant difference in hyper-pigmentation or fine lines on my face.
Miranda K.
I have recently incorporated these three products (purchased separately) into my skincare routine after testing out a week trial. After a couple of weeks I have finally seen a change in my skin. As someone with sensitive combination acne prone skin, I have tried many products over the years that just haven't had any impact. After cleansing I apply the truth serum and moisturizer in the morning and the transformation gel and moisturizer at night. The products are lightweight and refreshing and I can't wait to see if my skin continues to improve.
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
This is one of the best values you can get from Ole Henricksen.  The truth serum alone costs what the set is sold for, and the night mask is one of my favorite products.  It makes your skin tighter and softer and combined with the truth serum my skin is literally glowing after my post-shower skin routine.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've repurchased this travel kit a few times because the vitamin c serum is my favorite skincare item and I always need a travel size. I like the night gel and the daily moisturizer as bonuses, however, I'm not sure I would repurchase the full size of either item. The night gel is a bit sticky and takes awhile to sink in. I use them both when traveling, though, and they do a pretty decent job!
Rosalin H.
Santa Fe
I really love the orange scented serum. It smells delicious but tends to leave a sticky feeling on my face. I refuse to stop using it so I mix it with another brand of serum so I can keep using it. The night gel leaves my skin soft overnight and I can tell a difference in the way my skin looks overall. The eye gel feels great, though it does nothing for my puffiness. I still use it anyway.
Adriana V.
I love this three are my best friend the day créame protect my skin of age and feel so soft about the eye creams hydrate my under eye like a dram I love it the serum make my feel the skin so beautiful silky and soft just love it its light weight and smell like oranges so so good just go and tried it
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this set. Purchased from Sephora a while back. The cleanser, moisturizer, and serum had a pleasant scent. The products were effective at cleansing my skin but didn't leave my skin stripped and tight, the serum was light and gave a nice glow, and the moisturizer kept my skin moisturized. The night mask was awesome as well. Definitely would purchase again.
Deborah G.
Chicago
Love 3 little wonders for my skincare routine. I bought the kit at Sephora and it’s a great way to try Ole out. I have been using “truth serum” as my C serum it’s very gentle and really helps diminish sun damage and helps brighten skin. The transformation gel is really good at hydration. I like kits to try out before investing in full sizes.
Alex M.
Montclair , CA
My skin hates this stuff! I got the set at Sephora and though ok maybe I'm using to much product. It balls up on my face when I rub it in, I've rarely had that issue with products. I'd never buy these products specifically again, I broke out as well. I rarely break out of from products and take very good care of my skin so it sucked. I might check out the rest of the line but these products hated my skin lol
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
I especially loveeee the ole henriksen truth serum! My face is always so glowy and smooth when I use this product! Also since using the sheer transformation my face has tightened up and my skin tone seems more even. The mixture of all three of these products is awesome and this set is a perfect way to try them.