Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini uploaded by LORI H.Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini uploaded by Lizbeth B.Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders(TM) Mini uploaded by Adriana V.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complete antiaging regimen in mini sizes packed with vitamin C, AHAs, and antioxidants to target visible signs of aging and visibly transform skin in as little as seven days. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… The 3 Little Wonders™ set targets visible signs of aging in one easy routine. Truth Serum® is OleHenriksen's number one antiaging serum that helps brighten, firm skin, and deliver all-day hydration with vitamin C and collagen. Sheer Transformation® is a whipped, silky moisturizer that gently refines uneven skin tone and texture. It contains multifruit acids and antioxidants, delivers weightless hydration and luminous perfection, and is the perfect makeup prep step. Invigorating Night Transformation™ Gel redefines beauty sleep. This retexturizing gel smooths skin with a concentrated multisource AHA complex. This set contains:- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Truth Serum - 0.25 oz/ 7 mL Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer - 0.25 oz/ 7 mL Invigorating Night Transformation Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The 3 Little Wonders set paved the way for the Ole Henriksen brand. These products were specifically created to work together as the ultimate multitasking set. Research results: In an independent consumer study on 36 women after 1 week: - 97% agreed this product creates more youthful-looking skin - 97% agreed this product brightens skin - 97% agreed this product firms skin - 97% agreed this product retexturizes skin - 97% agreed this product restores skin radiance - 94% agreed this product smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 94% agreed this product renews skin's appearance see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Andrea P.
Columbus
I have to say I'm not AS in love with these products as everyone else. The Vitamin C truth serum I love. I love the smell and I love that it has lightened some discoloration I have. However, the moisturizer and night gel smell terrible. They smell like apple juice that spoiled a week ago. Yes, they tighten my skin and make it more firm, but I just can't get past the smell. The full size products are far too expensive for me to make them part of my daily regimen and I'm not sure that I would even if I could afford to do so. I will give the set credit for being effective, but they're just not for me.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I got this set to try from Sephora, as I had not tried anything from Ole Henriksen, but have heard good things. I think this set is a great way to test out the products. The moisturizer is pretty good, not too thick, but still hydrating. The gel is an AHA product, which does sting my skin slightly, but it is mild and not intolerable. Both of these products are fairly small, and lasted around a week. The serum is the highlight of this kit. It is thin, absorbs and dries quickly, doesn't leave a sticky residue and smells really nice. The sample size is larger, and I was able to use this product for around a month (2-3 pumps, mornings only). I personally liked it, but do not think that I would pay the higher price for a full size. My skin is softer and less textured, but I haven't noticed significant difference in hyper-pigmentation or fine lines on my face.
Jackie L.
Toledo, OH
This product is amazing. I have very dry, discoloration skin with visible pores. After using this product, it has made my pores look smaller my skin look smoother and it's very moisturize.
Loving the way my skin looks, younger, glowing. I love it and will being buying the fuller products.
This is a great set to gift or even try for yourself before you decide to purchase the fuller products .
This product isn't harsh on skin and it can be on the pricey side but if I have to I'll keep buying the travel sizes.
It's completely normal for it to peel, this is the reason I mainly do this at night or if I'm not doing anything that day. But worth it all!
Shelby M.
Just got these products in the mail that I ordered from Sephora and I'm absolutely in love!! My skin is more even and super soft. They are very effective products. I will definitely be buying these products in full size soon.
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
This is one of the best values you can get from Ole Henricksen.  The truth serum alone costs what the set is sold for, and the night mask is one of my favorite products.  It makes your skin tighter and softer and combined with the truth serum my skin is literally glowing after my post-shower skin routine.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've repurchased this travel kit a few times because the vitamin c serum is my favorite skincare item and I always need a travel size. I like the night gel and the daily moisturizer as bonuses, however, I'm not sure I would repurchase the full size of either item. The night gel is a bit sticky and takes awhile to sink in. I use them both when traveling, though, and they do a pretty decent job!
Rosalin H.
Santa Fe
I really love the orange scented serum. It smells delicious but tends to leave a sticky feeling on my face. I refuse to stop using it so I mix it with another brand of serum so I can keep using it. The night gel leaves my skin soft overnight and I can tell a difference in the way my skin looks overall. The eye gel feels great, though it does nothing for my puffiness. I still use it anyway.
Adriana V.
I love this three are my best friend the day créame protect my skin of age and feel so soft about the eye creams hydrate my under eye like a dram I love it the serum make my feel the skin so beautiful silky and soft just love it its light weight and smell like oranges so so good just go and tried it
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this set. Purchased from Sephora a while back. The cleanser, moisturizer, and serum had a pleasant scent. The products were effective at cleansing my skin but didn't leave my skin stripped and tight, the serum was light and gave a nice glow, and the moisturizer kept my skin moisturized. The night mask was awesome as well. Definitely would purchase again.
Kristen T.
Just purchased this from Sephora & it was a great purchase! Skin care is my new love and I am glad I picked this one out. The truth serum and moisturizer feel so good on my skin! It helps my skin feel hydrated throughout the day & the night cream assures im going to stay hydrated while sleeping!