BY OLE HENRIKSEN #11 in Skin Care Tools

A three-step daily regimen developed for an effective, easy, and healthy skincare routine to treat all major skin concerns. Embrace Ole's philosophy for gorgeous, healthy skin with daily exfoliation, hydration, and protection. These three multitaskers work in synergy to brighten, resurface, and hydrate using the most potent antiaging powerhouses: vitamin C, essential fatty acids, and alpha hydroxy acids the three pillar ingredients of Ole's skincare. By expertly blending potent actives balanced with nurturing and soothing botanicals, skin can achieve maximum youthful results. These three little wonders with indulgent textures and aromas make treating your skin a daily pleasure. This set contains:- 1 oz truth serum™ collagen booster - 1 oz Invigorating Night Gel™ - 1 oz Sheer transformation® brightening moisturizer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• Out of these three, which product in this set has made the most dif...3 Answers
  • 3 Little Wonders. These three products are truly wonders. The he...2 Answers
  • I received a sample of this product and so far I love it but it's j...2 Answers
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I have personally reached out to Ole Henriksen to thank him for creating a system that worked for me. I know there are so many people with so many skin issues and it's astounding that something tailored to me so perfectly! My acne was to the point that it was legit hurting my face, but then my face would be so dry at the same time. By using this system daily is has made my skin nearly perfect. It worked for me, and if you're reading this review to decide if you want it then I say go for it! If it doesn't work then it's okay! He has a fabulous return policy! Sephora does as well! If you don't try them you will never know! It's expensive, but not as expensive it would take to go to a dermatologist!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I bought this kit after receiving the ole Voxbox. I just loved how my skin reacted with the ole products. Not only was so nice to have amazing products that shows results but it lasted forever. I would definitely well I have recommended this to others. It is my new favorite blend!
Ally S.
Ally S.
Lockport, NY
Ole henriksen has some amazing stuff. I think this kit is an easy way to become familiar with how great his products really are. This kit definitely gives you a ton of different things to try out and they're all life changing in my opinion. His skincare line is awesome.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this 3 step system as a sample with my Sephora order, I really do like these 3 little wonders. See noticeable improvement in just one use. I'm sure having the full sized items would do wonders over time. I also hear this set is great to apply before make up.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
I have the sample size of these products that I received from Sephora. I have to.say that I love these products. They definitely made my skin feel smooth. I am really enjoying this product line.
Samira T.
Samira T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great trio, I purchased at Sephora! I love to use the cream under makeup because it dries quickly, and the vitamin c serum is has a great smell and is great for before bed!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
I got this as a sample from influenced her and I absolutely love it I'll be featuring purchasing these
Edith A.
Edith A.
This is a great anti aging line. Not too expensive and it gets the job done!!!
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Guys. I cannot stress how amazing these 3 skin care items are. I've bought them all separately after receiving them as a 500 pt item from Sephora, but this kit is such a good deal?! The collagen serum smells like oranges in the BEST way and totally wakes up my skin. The moisturizer is really light weight and gel based, so no pore clogging! The invigorating gel kind of tingles but it really rejuvenates your skin. I honestly I made these 3 things my go to skin routine after trying the week sample, and now my mom uses them! They're so amazing, and I don't hear a lot about them, so I actively came on here to 100% recommend!!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders is amazing. This is the first expensive skin care products I have bought because I have been nervous to try a product for so much money and I hate it or it messes with my sensitive skin. After looking at reviews and the product ingredients, I decided to splurge on myself with this product. It has made my skin feel great and I can barely use some of my old drugstore brands without feeling a yucky chemical feel. I have some other Ole Hendrikson products coming with another Sephora box I purchased and I hope they are as amazing as these three were.
Vidya G.
Vidya G.
Wheaton, MD
Out of these three, which product in this set has made the most difference to your skin?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Toronto , ON
3 Little Wonders. These three products are truly wonders. The help to make my skin look bright. They also help to keep the wrinkles away. The products help to even my skin and help minimize my pores. They also help to diminish my sun spot. The products help to hydrate my skin. I cannot live without these miracles in a bottle. If you want amazing skin you need to try them too !
Gina A.
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I received a sample of this product and so far I love it but it's just a small foil packet of each product. Before I purchase does anyone have any positive long term results they would like to share?
Daniella V.
Daniella V.
Doral, FL
Are this Ok to use on oily, acne-prone skin?
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Is this set safe for sensitive skin?