Olde Time Mercantile Cutting Horse II Portrait Matted Art Print - 5 in x 7 in Design - 8 in x 10 in Matted

BY OLDE TIME MERCANTILE

• How do you rank this on taste? I love cabs and heavy red wines.1 Answers
Cassandra W.
Curious to know why the barcode scans as the title of some old time mercantile picture, but anyway. First Cabernet I've ever had, it's not bad. I've never been big on red wines before so I'm trying out different ones, and so far this is one of my favorites. It's not the best, but it's cheap and goes down smooth. Would definitely buy again!
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am highly confused by the picture and title. Anyways I liked this wine. Definelty a good buy. Not that spectacular in my opinion
Lakota O.
Olivehurst, CA
Has the wonderful flavor of a great Cabernet. Leaves a great taste in your mouth also goes really well paired with a nice steak!
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
I love this cabernet! It is so affordable, easy to find, and has a smooth finish. I repurchase this often.
Christina C.
Wow great taste for a decent price! Tried this one at a wine tasting tour. I would recommend this wine
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorites. Goes nice with a steak. Perfect for a date night.
Brittany F.
Fort Riley, KS
Great quality! I love all of this brand's wines. I do love cab suav as well.
dalia a.
sydney
This wine from Quady is amazing. It is a red Moscato that you do not realized you finished the entire bottle until a) you look over and it is empty or b) you fall when standing up. Great stuff.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
How do you rank this on taste? I love cabs and heavy red wines.