BY OLDE THOMPSON

Great on meats, soups, salads and vegetables. Our uniodized Gourmet salt crystals are preferred by most Europeans, and provide a bolder flavor.  Perfect for grinding. Olde Thompson Since 1944 Olde Thompson spices and seasonings are the perfect addition to any kitchen. see more...

• Where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and regular salt or k...4 Answers
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Review for: Bottle, Pink Himalayan Salt, Fine Grind more...
I normally buy this at my local nutrition store but since I'm a prime member it's cheaper and ships fast. Same product and extremely tasty w/benefits. Much better than sea salt/Celtic salt IMO. Probably personal pref but anytime I try anything else I come crawling back to this stuff. The best I've ever had and I'm sticking with it
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Seriously, there is a reason why the fancy and the not so fancy restaurants offer fresh ground pepper. The flavor and the actual spicy pepper tasye you will get from this is worth the price! And it isn't even that expensive! This is fantastic pepper with an adjustable grinder so you can make it as coarse or fine as you would like. If you like pepper, pick this up! I got this at Target!
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
This pepper adds great flavors to your dish without being overpowering. The build in grinder is super convenient and I think the product stays fresh longer this way. I do wish I got more for what I'm paying, but the quality and flavor make this product worth it.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
I love this pepper. It lasts such a long time and it gives me that coarse black pepper, but I can get finer pepper too if I want. It is super inexpensive and I find mine at Walmart. I would recommend this over simple shakers any day.
Mia L.
Sacramento, CA
This seasoning is great for the dinner table! It lasted me about three months before having to replace it. It isn't pricey, and highly met my expectations. It works best with chicken and any veggies!
Jessica J.
I like this salt. Not only is it pink, but it gives off a nice flavor. I switched to this from iodine salt in my cooking a year ago. This salt does not have a chemical taste to it at all.
Brenda V.
Love it, nothing's better than some fresh pepper! My husband likes his pepper coarse & I like mine fine, so I love that it has those settings!
Angie S.
Iva, SC
I love all different types of spices. When I find new flavors I get so excited. Nothing better than grinding up some fresh taste!
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
I use this pepper for EVERYTHING. It's universal, tastes great in all my foods. Very well recommended.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What is the difference between this and regular salt or kosher salt? ive really been looking at buying some
Brytanie S.