BY OLDE THOMPSON

Great On Meats, Soups, Salads And Vegetables. *** Fully Adjustable From A Coarse To A Fine Grind. Olde Thompson Since 1944 Disposable Grinders Turning An Ordinary Meal Into A Gourmet Experience Has Never Been So Easy And Fun!&Nbsp; All Spice Grinders Are Fully Adjustable From A Coarse To Fine Grind And Have A Cap That Conceals The Grinding Mechanism When Not In Use.&Nbsp; Our Spice Grinders Are Made Of Recyclable Pet Plastic. Packaged In The Usa see more...

• I know I've heard about health benefits from this, what a...4 Answers
  • so what's the difference between this and regular iodized...10 Answers
  • Ok maybe this sounds stupid, but should I use this like r...9 Answers
Shandi B.
Roy
I personally love using this product because pink Himalayan salt just enhances the flavor to your food. With the other salt products like your typical table salt to me it's just a different unpleasant flavor and it's less healthy unlike Himalayan pink salt where it's very natural so it's super healthy. Olde Thompson Adjustable Grinder Pink Himalayan Salt
Stacie D.
Aurora, CO
I began using this salt to take place of regular salt. the taste is slight different but is so much better tasting, and had more health benefits. I use this in every recipe that calls for salt. You can find this on amazon, as well as stores like Burlington, Marshall's, etc, just make sure it is pure pink salt. Everyone should switch to this now!
crystal j.
2,104 reviews
This is literally my favorite Himalayan pink salt it's so delicious I love the grinder the only bad part is the cap on top broke awfully quick but it doesn't matter it really doesn't do much I would highly recommend it great products for a great price and it's so delicious
Ally S.
1,125 reviews
this is a great Himalayan pink salt in the grinder is very easy to use it does require a little bit of strength to turn the grinds but there's a very nice quality salts and I love cooking with I would definitely recommend it for others
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Old Thompson Pink Himalayan Salt surprised me with how much I liked it. I much confess that I bought it because it's pink and I thought it would look pretty on my table. But, I soon learned that it has a slightly different taste that regular table salt we typically use in the USA. I also learned a little goes a long way. And, did I mention it's kind of fun to grind it over my food. Some of the things I've said may seem childish, but, isn't there a child in all of us no matter of actual age? I can appreciate every child like feeling I can get. And, if it benefits me with taste and value in something I need everyday...well...it's a win win. Two thumbs up
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This salt is fantastic!! We still need iodized salt in our diet because our bodies need the iodine. If you like Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha, and I LOVE it, ( but it's seasonal and they run out of salt quickly) you can mix this with turbinado sugar and make it at home and it's delicious! You can even put this in your bath!!
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
LOVE Himalayan pink salt! The grinder is nice too because it helps make the salt fine and easier to cool with. I honestly put it on just about everything that needs salt and it's better than regular table salt. It's on my grocery list!
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This salt tastes so much better than iodized salt. I use this on everything I cook with just to add a little more flavor. I bought it from Walmart for rather cheap along with the pepper. It all tastes so good and you don't need a ton.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I love this salt! I love all the healthy benefits you get from this salt and it still add good flavor. I add it to basically every meal. You really can't beat the price and it lasts you forever! I recommend this product.
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
I have a large grinder of this salt and I love it. Crunchy like sea salt. And its just so cool because it is ok k. It is a conversation piece in my kitchen as well as the salt we use daily.
Mehak S.
so what's the difference between this and regular iodized salt
Jane L.
Westborough, MA
Ok maybe this sounds stupid, but should I use this like regular salt or in specific dishes?
Novemi A.
I just purchased this! Do you know if the flavor goes a long way? Meaning do I use just a little?
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
I know I've heard about health benefits from this, what are they?
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
What is so great about this salt that its so expensive, please explain. Ive been wanting to buy it but I don't know why I should.

Amazon