BY OLDE THOMPSON

Olde thompson mediterranean sea salt 9.5 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I love this salt versus regular idolized salt. It has a much more strong flavor and is better for you. One bottle has lasted me for over a year. The price isn't bad either. I would recommend this to others!
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
I love this salt. It lasts such a long time and it gives me coarse salt, but I can get it finer too if I want. It is super inexpensive and I find mine at Walmart. I would recommend this over simple shakers any day.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I appreciate the high quality of sea salt. This is a wiser alternative compared to general iodized salt. Great choice.
Michaela G.
Louisville, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE. this salt , I love sea salt in general but this has like the perfect salt .
Keren S.
Kfar Saba, Hasharon
Great quality sea salt, feel much more natural than fine grind salt u fing at your local supermarket