Olde Jamaica Jamaican Black Castor Oil

BY OLDE JAMAICA

Olde Jamaica Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Olde Jamaica Jamaican Black Castor Oil "Sulfate-free" and "Paraben-free" Growth Shampoo - 8 Fl Oz
Kiayanna C.
Jamaican black castor oil does wonders for curly hair especially and does amazing for hair growth. I've heard of people using just the castor oil but to put it in a shampoo is just brilliant! Great stuff!
Joy B.
Carrollton, TX
Excellent product for natural hair with a pleasant smell. I purchased this product at Sally Beauty store. Having dark brown. thick course curly hair it moisturized the cuticle layer and gave it a soft feel. I have purchased the product more than once and each time I am happy with the results.
Haleigh B.
Rome, NY
I love using products that are sulfate free and paraben-free, because they are healthier for your hair. I found that the scent was pleasant, it would last throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
LuLu W.
Simpsonville, SC
Loooovveee this stuff. I have dry curly hair, so when i tell you this stuff worked miracles?!!
Alexis L.
It smelt amazing but it was very heavy on my hair. My hair felt smooth with little frizz on the ends, but my scalp was so oily I had to wash my hair again.
Mine D.
My friend used thi once. She has really bouncie curls and that'swhy they look shorter then they are. She wanted to grow her hair with this product and it worked well!