BY OLDE JAMAICA

• How does this product work? I've always wanted to try it but neve...1 Answers
  • I use JBCO but I haven't noticed any changes in my hair does anyo...1 Answers
  • Does it work? How long before you noticed results? How does it s...1 Answers
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Olde Jamaica Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Growth & Maintenance Kit (Sulfate-free and Dye-free))!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this product work? I've always wanted to try it but never got the chance to. And could never find this product at Walmart target or rite-aid. So just want to know if this really works?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work? How long before you noticed results? How does it smell?
Amber  B.
Gaffney, SC
I use JBCO but I haven't noticed any changes in my hair does anyone know if this product really work ?