Old Wisconsin Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) uploaded by Shauna G.

BY OLD WISCONSIN

Old Wisconsin Snack Bites Turkey Bites: Ready to eat Bite-size convenience Full-size flavor Slow, hardwood- smoked Handcrafted with all-natural spices No refrigeration necessary until opened U.S. inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture see more...

Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Bought these at Wal-Mart for $3.98. You get ounces, which is r servings. I love the taste and they make high protein low calorie snack. I find them at the check out lane, so instead of candy I'll grab a bag of turkey bites.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
These are my favorite snacks! They have such a good taste and I was not expecting them too. I have became addicted to them!! They are very healthy and especially if you’re doing low carb. I would highly recommend!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,162 reviews
Yes love these too! My sister got me liking these little turkey bites and I’m happy she did! They taste so good! The price isn’t bad just wish more came in a bag..
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I eat these all the time. Me and my boyfriend went on a carb diet, and these were perfect to eat because they only have 1 gram of carbs. They smell awful when you open them, but they taste good!
April R.
HATTIESBURG, MS
I literally can't get enough of these. They are my go to snack. Not only do they taste amazing, but they are good for you! I only wish I could find them at more stores. I use to buy them daily, but only our Wal-mart carries them, and it's not my favorite store! HIGHLY recommend!
Brittanie B.
Love turkey bites! These aren't the best but any kind will do really! Their all good! Only a four star rating because there are better ones at Walmart for cheaper 🙃
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
These are so good! I love any type of jerky and I would recommend to anyone that loves it as well. Probably my top brand to get and it is worth buying.
Tricia W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My husband LOVE these. He was a huge jerk fan, then we found these and now he ONLY eats these. There is not as much grease as regular jerky.
Nancy S.
My daughter loves these snack bites! my only problem is convincing her that she should not eat the entire bag at once!