GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsOld Wisconsin
Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

Old Wisconsin Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

by Old Wisconsin

Old Wisconsin Snack Bites Turkey Bites: Ready to eat Bite-size convenience Full-size flavor Slow, hardwood- smoked Handcrafted with all-natural spices No refrigeration necessary until opened U.S. inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture

Where can I purchase these ?
Start your review of Old Wisconsin Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)!
Nikitha  M.
Old Wisconsin Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nikitha  M.
Purchased at: Big Lots
These are ok, but the brown sugar bites are the best hands down. Great for a snack in between meals. I definitely recommend both, but the brown sugar bites are better. Very delicious.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I eat these all the time. Me and my boyfriend went on a carb diet, and these were perfect to eat because they only have 1 gram of carbs. They smell awful when you open them, but they taste good!
Brittanie B.
Seguin, TX
Love turkey bites! These aren't the best but any kind will do really! Their all good! Only a four star rating because there are better ones at Walmart for cheaper 🙃
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Old Wisconsin Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) uploaded by Shauna G.
Bought these at Wal-Mart for $3.98. You get ounces, which is r servings. I love the taste and they make high protein low calorie snack. I find them at the check out lane, so instead of candy I'll grab a bag of turkey bites.
Nancy S.
My daughter loves these snack bites! my only problem is convincing her that she should not eat the entire bag at once!
Megan B.
Kansas
These are pretty good for a quick pick me up. I couldn't eat them all the time but I do only when we are on the road. They smell terrible but still taste pretty decent.
Carissa G.
Jasper, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to protein snack. These little snack bites are perfect for on the go snacking. I'm a busy mom and these are great when I'm headed to games or just on the way home fromwork or grocery shopping.
Megan L.
Green Bay, WI
Such an excellent, protein packed snack! They are really delicious and I love having a couple when I need a boost. They can be a little pricey but I have often found coupons and/or sales if I look around. I prefer the turkey to the beef ones of this brand, bur both are great!
Katie M.
Mansfield, PA
Old Wisconsin Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these turkey bites! Full of protein, flavor & the macros are perfect for those who are counting. They are a perfect snack. I buy them every week! Old Wisconsin Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These Turkey bites are a go-to snack of mine!! They are great!! They are low in carbs, which I love!! Very healthy snack option!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...