BY OLD WISCONSIN

Old Wisconsin Snack Bites Turkey Bites: Ready to eat Bite-size convenience Full-size flavor Slow, hardwood- smoked Handcrafted with all-natural spices No refrigeration necessary until opened U.S. inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture see more...

Buy on Walmart
April R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Foodie Expert
I literally can't get enough of these. They are my go to snack. Not only do they taste amazing, but they are good for you! I only wish I could find them at more stores. I use to buy them daily, but only our Wal-mart carries them, and it's not my favorite store! HIGHLY recommend!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I love any type of jerky and I would recommend to anyone that loves it as well. Probably my top brand to get and it is worth buying.
Tricia W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My husband LOVE these. He was a huge jerk fan, then we found these and now he ONLY eats these. There is not as much grease as regular jerky.
Brittanie B.
Love turkey bites! These aren't the best but any kind will do really! Their all good! Only a four star rating because there are better ones at Walmart for cheaper 🙃
Nancy S.
My daughter loves these snack bites! my only problem is convincing her that she should not eat the entire bag at once!
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I eat these all the time. Me and my boyfriend went on a carb diet, and these were perfect to eat because they only have 1 gram of carbs. They smell awful when you open them, but they taste good!