BY OLD WISCONSIN

Better Flavor Naturally High in Protein, Low in Fat Parties. Road Trips. Watching TV. Some people take snacking lightly. But not the sausage makers at Old Wisconsin. The Flavor of snackin. Real. Genuine. Taste At Old Wisconsin, we are not looking for a better way to make sausage. Or a faster way. That s because we already know the best way. Because handcrafting sausage the right way. Because handcrafting sausage the right way, no matter how long it takes over a natural hardwood fire, is the way we d make it even if we were the only people eating it. Contains 18- 1.5oz sticks Questions? see more...

Shelby K.
Such a great snack, cheap and great! Every time I go to a gas station I find myself grabbing a stick or pack of the bites. Such a great treat. I really buy this at Quick Trip and its healthy! So great and tasty. Pretty cheap to. Wish I could buy these on the Daily.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
Every time I go to the store I find my self grabbing a pack of turkey bites,they make the great snack for on the go,I usually pair it with cheese,I dip the turkey in the cheese,it's really good,you guys should try it.
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite This so so much better than your normal beef sticks. I would recommend this to everyone!
Samantha B.
These have a Great taste and are great for a low carb snack convenient for on the go! Turkey has a wonderful nice flavor! I will buy these again
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is good for people who do not eat pork. It's also delicious itself! Recommended to whomever to try these
Angelo O.
Modesto, CA
I bring these with md all the time when im rushed for time. Delicious and nutrition on thr go.
Jasmina D.
It was different from all the other turkey sausage snacks. It tastes okay. Difficult to locate.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I eat these for my protein snacks it low calorie and it doesn't taste bad at all . Try it !
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These snack sticks are awesome! You would never know they're made from turkey!
Amanda F.
Wichita, KS
Are they spicy at all?
Amy G.
Lexington, SC
Are these high in fat? I would assume lower due to the turkey.
Jorgete P.
How does the taste of the sauce look and the price?