BY OLD WISCONSIN

Old Wisconsin® Snack Bites Turkey Sausage.
Ready to eat.
Resealable stay fresh pack.
Gluten free. No MSG added. Hardwood-smoked.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-2422. see more...

Norissa B.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these because I can package them with cheese and crackers or eat them as they are for a snack. Full of flavor and a family favorite for traveling. Protein is a must as an athlete so it makes it better! I highly recommend for all occasions!
Naamaslis Surina K.
Naamaslis Surina K.
Minneapolis, MN
Great snack to go with cheese and crackers. Great for parties or just a small snack for yourself. I love these especially on days when I'm too lazy to cook. So filling when you eat it with rice &water. Yummy.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Foodie Expert
Great snack for my kids when we are on a road trip. I get them at a little store down from my house. It is a healthy snack for them with not a ton of sugar. I get them a bag every week if we are going out.
Amber M.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this jerky not only does it taste food but it's also reasonably priced and way healthier than normal jerky is, I bought this at my local grocery store, and the pice was really reasonable!
michelle p.
michelle p.
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack! I love to make a cheese try with these in the center of the tray. Fast and easy to take to get togethers. The sticks aren't too spicy, and full of flavor.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Love these, they are an awesome on the go snack. I ate them constantly while i was pregnant with my first child and still love em to this day!!
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
Yummy! So good and great for a snack. Can eat them right out of the bag and good to take to lunch!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Walton, KY
Really good snacks for a school lunch. Good with cheese. Repeat consumer. Also good for parties.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are so creepy to me but they're good. And less calories that other products like this.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Foodie Expert
Pretty healthy. Good amount of protein. Great snack. Good for on the go and good taste!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Do kids like these?
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Are these spicy? I have been looking for a good snack and I've heard pretty good things about these.
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Florence , ON
Foodie Expert
Do they taste dry or juicy?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Are these too salty? Sometimes beef jerky is
Juliana E.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Is this test good ?! And with what is good to me have it ?!