Add a Photo

By OLD WISCONSIN
Old Wisconsin® Snack Bites Turkey Sausage.
Ready to eat.
Resealable stay fresh pack.
Gluten free. No MSG added. Hardwood-smoked.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-2422.
Norissa B.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
I love these because I can package them with cheese and crackers or eat them as they are for a snack. Full of flavor and a family favorite for traveling. Protein is a must as an athlete so it makes it better! I highly recommend for all occasions!
Tiffanie W.
Tiffanie W.
Old Wisconsin has always been a brand that my family and myself have trusted! My husband us a very picky eater and has dislike eating turkey since he was a boy. He now loves these and it's changed his in on the flavor of turkey.
Naamaslis Surina K.
Naamaslis Surina K.
Minneapolis, MN
Great snack to go with cheese and crackers. Great for parties or just a small snack for yourself. I love these especially on days when I'm too lazy to cook. So filling when you eat it with rice &water. Yummy.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Great snack for my kids when we are on a road trip. I get them at a little store down from my house. It is a healthy snack for them with not a ton of sugar. I get them a bag every week if we are going out.
Amber M.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this jerky not only does it taste food but it's also reasonably priced and way healthier than normal jerky is, I bought this at my local grocery store, and the pice was really reasonable!
michelle p.
michelle p.
Perfect snack! I love to make a cheese try with these in the center of the tray. Fast and easy to take to get togethers. The sticks aren't too spicy, and full of flavor.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these, they are an awesome on the go snack. I ate them constantly while i was pregnant with my first child and still love em to this day!!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
It's like a potato chip! you can't just have one and everyone likes them! always have to have them for the family if were on the go!
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
These are good. You can eat them right out of the bag and they aren't expensive. I recommend these to all sausage lovers!
Tania M.
Tania M.
Foodie Expert
Yum, we love these. These are great to grab and toss in a cooler for a picnic or last minute snack. Very tasty!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Do kids like these?
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Are these spicy? I have been looking for a good snack and I've heard pretty good things about these.
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Florence
Do they taste dry or juicy?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Are these too salty? Sometimes beef jerky is
Juliana E.
Juliana E.
Eden prairie , MN
Is this test good ?! And with what is good to me have it ?!