BY OLD TRAPPER #73 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Buy on Walmart
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Foodie Expert
I hate this. I hate the smell. My daughter and sister will sit there and eat it all day.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
Old trapper is such a great jerky. I love that it's made in my home state not far from where I live. It's not too thick and has just the right amount of flavor and moistness.
Tiffany S.
PNW
Foodie Expert
Old Trapper is a great brand of jerky! Not as expensive as some of the other brands but still just as good!
Brittany Q.
Rigby, ID
This is the best store-bought beef jerky that I've ever had. It's not too tough to chew or full of fat. I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and now I'll never buy another beef jerky. The flavor was amazing. It was priced comparatively to the other beef jerky the store offered.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite food is beef jerky! This jerky is delicious! I could easily eat a bag in one sitting!
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
Foodie Expert
This brand and Cactus Jack share my #1 place for Jerky. I like the original and peppered the most for this brand. You get a decent amount for a good price (most of the big brands are so expensive!)
and very good flavor!
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
Ok hands down best jerky ever!!! The original flavor is our favorite but the peppered one is a close second if you like spicy. And it's a fair price.