Old Trapper Beef Jerky Trapper Beef Jerky 10oz, Naturally Smoked, Old Fashioned Original [] uploaded by Tonya B.

BY OLD TRAPPER BEEF JERKY

Old Trapper Old Fashioned Beef Jerky: Naturally smoked Since 1969 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
Best jerky! This isn't like the typical beef jerky you find in stores that tastes artificial and the meat is dry. This jerky tastes fresh and the flavor is awesome. You get a good amount (more than other brands) for what you pay for.
Tonya B.
Thought is was just another jerky at first, but every bag I've bought has been fresh,chewy and I have yet to come across a hard piece yet. Definitely a family favorite.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I'm a huge fan of beef jerky and this beef jerky definitely sit on top of my list. It wasn't so dry that it was hard to eat and has great flavor! It has just enough moistness to it to make it enjoyable to eat and not like you're chewing on leather!
Sparkle P.
I was pleasantly surprised by this delicious jerky when I tasted it! It has a wonderful taste and wasn't too "chewy", if you know what I mean!
Considering all that you get in a bag, I think the price is pretty reasonable! I definitely recommend this! 👍🏾
charity b.
Roscommon, MI
This jerky is the BEST!
It's melt in your mouth.
It's quite expensive, but it's definitely worth it.
I would recommend this to anyone that wants to try a new kind of jerky.