Old Spice® Wolfthorn™ Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Wolfthorn is the sort of sophisticated wolf who wears a suit that has a suave, sweet orange scent
• Old Spice Invisible Solid Men's Antiperspirant and Deodorant reduces armpit sweat, goes on invisible, and stays feeling dry
• Answer the smell of the wild with Old Spice Wild Collection
• So easy to use you might accidentally put it on and only later realize your man-nificence

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly 18% (Anhydrous)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Hydrogenated Castor Oil
PPG-14 Butyl Ether
Cyclodextrin
Behenyl Alcohol

My husband wants to try it, can someone tell me if the fragrance is ok?
My husband is excited about trying this one. He uses the original one! How is this one? Is this one good?
How long it can last?
Start your review of Old Spice® Wolfthorn™ Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Melba, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this because I have heard a ton of women say it is amazing! Honestly, after trying this I am not going back to women’s deodorant. This stuff is more affordable, last longer, and smells great! The scent is not super masculine (which is what held me back for so long) it smells like blue raspberry. I’ve been using it for months and love it!
Jemez Springs
This is pretty much the only deoderant I use now. I have been using mens deoderant a while now, I just think it works better, and this one is so good!! I just swipe it on and it keeps me from sweating all day! Also this specific scent is really good, almost berryish?
Buxton
This is the what I currently use right now and I got to say I love the fact when applying it , that its not an extreme mess . I use it daily and love it and its my favor scent !! I always loved old spice for their scents, always have such a great collection.
Springfield
My go to deodorant, smells kinda like fruit loops or fruity pebbles. I use it everyday and only have to apply once. Nothing needs improved with product. I’d compare it to any of the collection in the same category. I usually buy two at a time just in case.
Middleburg
My boyfriend uses this and loves it. It smells good as well as keeping him dry throughout the day. I also have used it (when I've run out of my own deodorant) and it works well for me too. The smell isn't too powerful and it lasts all day long.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is my favorite deodorant, by far. I am a female that uses Old Spice because it is the best on the market for getting rid of unwanted body odor. This one smells very sweet, yet fresh, which makes it seem more feminine. I highly recommend this to any ladies that want to try Old Spice!
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am a woman but I use this deodorant because frankly, it just works better than most women's deodorant. Plus it smells like jolly ranchers so nobody notices! I don't have to worry about re-applying this if I'm going to be out of the house for extended periods.
Old Spice® Wolfthorn™ Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Luis R.
Purchased at: CVS
Not my favorite old spice deo as far as the scent and how long it last but still this is pretty good. A way I’d improve this product would be to make the scent a bit more stronger and longer lasting also for some reason I don’t believe this one is as sweat ressistant as other old spice deos. Not buying again but perhaps for someone who doesnt want an intense smelling deo, this is for you. But remember it doesn’t control sweat that good. (This is coming from someone who gets sweaty)
Washington Township
Although I'm a female, I give this a five star rating as my scent is very much worse than a males. I do, have the capability to feel fresh smell good and even mix a lotion to make me smell a little more female with this product. It lasts long, and just gives you the profile of a working deodorant. I highly recommend old spice products. 4 Pack - Old Spice Wild Collection Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Krakengard 2.6 oz Old Spice
Bedford, IN
I'm a chick who wears a man's deodorant and I don't care to admit it! I smelled this on a male friend and was addicted. It smells so fruity! It lasts all day and longer. I stopped using my regular ladies brand because this smells so awesome! I am very satisfied and will continue to buy this time and again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...