BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Wolfthorn Body Wash: Clean refreshing lather Soap on a rope without the rope In the world of good smellingness, Wolfthorn is the presidentlord For nocturnal creatures see more...

• I get that people like the scent of this body wash, bu wh...1 Answers
Old Spice Wolfthorn Body Wash
  • "One of the best smelling men's body washes out there! Makes my hunny smell great and he feels clean and refreshed after showering. Love it! " in 8 reviews
Angela L.
Middleport, NY
My fiance loves old spive! And I can't sent it smells amazing . We recommend this scent to all of out friends and 90% of them love it and have used it ever since they first bought it! Old spice is an amazing company and is on the cheaper side it doesn't cost more than 7 bucks for a bottle that last about a month! Very worth it !
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
All body washes will get you clean, but when you buy something like this it's for the scent. This scent is fine, everyone has their own preferences, but I found that the scent is overwhelmingly strong initially and then it also fades quickly. Granted, you should use a body spray or cologne if you want a scent to last, but still. I fail to see the point in using something like this. My boyfriend used to use this but has since switched to an unscented Dove body wash.
Lance G.
Centreville, AL
Tried this out for the first time today thanks to Influenster! I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how good it smelled and lathered in my hair. And the hair is still super soft and controllable at the end of the day. Thanks old spice and Thanks Influenster!
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Look at the review below. Now back to my review. Back to their and now back to mine. Mine is a poorly made copycat of the Old Spice commercials but you know what isn't old? Old Spice and their manly musk scents in cologne, body washes and miscellaneous products. Bring some spice into your life, Old Spice. 😉
Audrey R.
Mason City, IA
This is my boyfriends go to product and from a woman's perspective it smells wonderful! He works construction and the scent lasts all day. He loves it and we can not fight the price on this product. We usually can get a coupon for it also! We recommend this product!
Hannah M.
Buena vista , PA
Ugh, I go crazy over the stuff! But in a good way! My fiancé where is it and I can't tell you how absolutely good it smells and it actually stays on there for quite a long time. He always sweating and doing something crazy and this stuff works miracles. He could wear it if he's just going to work or he could wear it if we're going out on a date. I definitely think it has a good price
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this scent. Both my boyfriend and I have been using it for a few months. It smells straight up like skittles, but isn't too feminine. Love that it's long lasting, too! I can put it on in the morning and by evening time, it's still working. Perfect!
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the scent but this isn't a product I use. My boyfriend is actually the user. Regardless I love the scent and he loves the way it makes him feel clean and fresh. We usually get the dual pack and occasionally Target will offer gift cards.
Melissa G.
Ann Arbor, MI
I stared using old spice when I was in high school because, lets face it... WOMEN GET CHEATED.. our products cost more and work less! I LOVE the smells of old spice products! I work in a salon and I am in close contact with people, so I gotta stay fresh ALL DAY! Old spice has my back, and my pits!
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
This is my man's favorite body wash & for good reason. It smells amazing- an orange, citrus-y yet manly mix. Every time he uses it I just want to sniff him, LOL. Affordable, available almost everywhere, & it has a nice lather that leaves him squeaky clean.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I get that people like the scent of this body wash, bu what exactly does it smell like?