BY OLD SPICE

Old spice wolfthorn 2in1 is the product wolves would use if they had human brains and if lady-wolves wanted their man-wolves to have gloriously handsome hair. Starts with a rich and creamy lather. Finishes with impeccably smooth and clean hair. Old spice for the hair see more...

Old Spice Wolfthorn 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25.3 oz
  • "My brother loves this kind this is the only kind he uses he uses everything the body wash And body spray The shampoo&conditioner" in 1 review
Alejandra G.
Laredo , TX
My brother has this shampoo and it smells really good! I walk into his bathroom and I can smell it! And when he's brushing his hair or something, this may be weird but he leaves the scent on the brush and ugh it smells so good! I love it!!!
Matt K.
I have tried a lot of Old Spice products. I have never really been disappointed with any of them. But I think that Wolfthorn is my favorite scent. I have used the body wash, shampoo, and deodorant for this scent because I have been given compliments on how I smell when using these products.
Alexander C.
Buffalo, NY
Worked SO much better than I anticipated, this truly stands up against some of the higher end hair care brands I usually use. The scent was incredible but very subtle, and left my hair feeling clean and conditioned.  I'll most likely buy after my bottle received for review purposes runs out!
brittany W.
South Bend, IN
GIVE A.
Riverdale, GA
I use old spice I love the way it smells leaves hair soft smelling great and wash all oils and repairs damaged hair
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
My husband loves this stuff I always make sure I have it stocked in the house for him very nice manly shampoo
Emily A.
My husband started using this scent and we both love it. It has a great smell, not to strong and lasts all day.
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Really great smell and my hair always feels great after. I go between using this shampoo and the deodorant.
Julz L.
My husband has tried this and its smells really good, he's running low so we'll be restocking up soon.
Brian D.
Hinton, WV
Makes my hair so soft, and the smell is great. Sweet, musky, and strong but not overbearing.