BY OLD SPICE

In the world of good-smellingness, Wolfthorn is the Presidentlord. Wolfthorn is a fragrance for the man who can run alone or with a pack. For nocturnal creatures. Answer the smell of the wild. Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Body Spray. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
I love the way my man smells when he uses this! It's a good value for the money. And the Old Spice advertising cracks me up. My husband uses this a couple times a week and I am impressed with how long the scent lasts. Great value for the money, absolutely recommend you try it!
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
Absolutely love when my husband wears this...Only problem is it can be a tad strong when first applied.So men if you are reading this a little goes a long way,lol
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Love this scent for men. just not too much of it but a spray would come in handy for sure. Will always buy my boyfriend this stuff.
Ashley P.
Acworth, GA
Not sure where they got the name for this. It smells more like dog got into a fight with a bag of fruit loops.

Could be worse.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this scent on my boyfriend. He has this scent in the spray, deodorant and body wash.
karissa C.
My little brother use this and I love it idk why some people hate it or think it's a old my thing
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Stays on all day and fights off odor, even if you do sweat. Smells like a strawberry Starburst.
Elizabeth W.
My husband uses this and I love the scent it is very manly but sexy.
Kay T.
This spray was originally a present someone bought for my boyfriend. He didn't like the smell and thought it smelt far too feminine, which it really does, so when i stay at his and forget my perfume or deodorant i will just use this. People have even complimented me on it which is hilarious!
Cassandra J.
Ewa Beach, HI
It smells like a really pretty dog. Boyfriends are kind of like dogs. I personally like greener/safer deodorants, but he likes it.