Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant

For Nocturnal Creatures Goes On Clean To Provide 24 Hour Odor Protection Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord.

Does this product smell good ?
Would any women recommend using this men’s deodorant? I have several friends who do, just curious![product:wild-collection-old-spice-wild-collection-wolfthorn-scent-mens-deodorant]
no, the answer is no.
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant!
Product Highlights
I think it smells really good and "manly".in reviews
uses it all the time and also smells really good in reviews
It makes him stay fresh and clean all day long and he still smells amazing!in reviews
It works really well and smells great.in reviews
i feel like stick deodorant deosnt work well for me only spray on in reviews
Hollie R.
Temple Terrace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant uploaded by Hollie R.
Confession time! Yes of course I have my own “lady’s antiperspirant” but sometimes I like to switch it up. Old Spice has some amazing and effective products, my favorite is Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant . It literally smells like candy, specifically Sweet Tarts. I like that this one is a gel formula and doesn’t leave a trace on my skin or clothes & I am notorious about changing my shirt at the last minute before going out. It works just as well, if not better than some of my clinical strength formulas so I will continue to purchase and I recommend to men, women, boys & girls lol well maybe not young kids but if you enjoy a sweet scent and an effective deodorant/antiperspirant give this a try!
member-f49c61
Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant uploaded by member-f49c61
I love this deodorant right the first time I smelled and applied it on my body. The scent is so signature, fresh, and it keeps me from bad smell for whole day, even for a real hot day. The price is also very affordable so I highly recommend you to try them out.
Stephan K.
Crown Point, IN
Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant uploaded by Stephan K.
Great fresh smell, with hints of fruit scents, that lasts through the day. Memorable packaging so that repurchase is easy to do even if you have a harder time remembering it. Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend wears this and it smells really good! I actually just asked him what kind it was so I could write a 5 star review!! Recommended.
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant uploaded by Aqsa C.
Old spice… Some thing about this brand I never specifically had a yearning about their products for. This just seems kind of like another deodorant with a generic mass marketing, and a boring scent that you smell any other day. And stays-well and does an OK job...but if you’re expecting for anything phenomenal try using a different deodorant. Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove 3.0 oz.(pack of 2) Old Spice
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves these deodorants and I quote from his personal review " Best deodorant/anti antiperspirant I have ever used. Not too overpowering, just a solid, manly scent. Have tried to use brands on sale or that are cheaper but always end up coming back to this one. Very expensive in stores.
Robin S.
Festus, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Apparently, this is the in thing for girls to wear men's deodorant. This particular one is what my daughter is using at the moment.
Destiny J.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The first men’s deodorant I ever tried smells like blue raspberry. The smell lasts long and doesn’t feel chalky.
Jennifer H.
Wellington, FL
Seriously one of the best products EVER. I just put on a couple swipes and it lasts the whole day! Smells SO GOOD and fresh, and is extremely effective! Totally recommend, would buy this for the rest of my life!
Isadora L.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my husband uses this deodorant and the truth is, it smells very rich and does not perspire because his work does not require much effort but still I still believe that it is a magnificent product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manu L.
What's the question?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
il y a 3 ans
Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Deodorant ? Is this a good deodorant for sensitive skin?
Victoria L. il y a 2 ans
I have sensitive skin and have had good luck with it. No irritation or rashes like natural deodorant gave me, but everyone is different. Most natural deodorant have baking soda, and that always gave me a painful rash.