BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210034"; see more...

Buy on kmart
A boyfriend of mine used to use this and it smelled soo nice. At first it is a little strong, but once it wears down it smells amazing.
Brynn C.
Clifton Heights, PA
Best Old Spice smell, pungent spray initially...wish the smell lasted longer, but you'll occasionally get a whiff throughout the day.
Shelby  F.
Jonesborough, TN
My boyfriends absolutely loves this product. He will not use anything else. Smells wonderful.
Rhonda C.
Wickliffe, KY
Makes my husband smell so wonderful! I would definitely recommend this body spray
David K.
Albany, OR
Smells very good and goes on quickly I just wish the smell would last all day.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
I always buy old spice for my boyfriend. My favorite smell is the swagger kind
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
My boyfriend uses this! The smell lasts for such a long time and I love it!
Cam S.
Hanwell, NB
I use men's deodorant when i work out. It has a stronger scent and I find it helps control sweat. Also you get more product and this scent is not too manly.
Reshmi M.
Fahaheel, Kuwait
I personally feel that the smell is too strong. also its not long lasting.. not up to the mark