BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210034"; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My fiancé wears this and she really likes it. She pairs it with the body wash. It has a really strong scent at first but then the strong part goes away and leaves it on her neckline and clothes all day. She uses it to freshen up too.
Billie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this body spray from Old Spice. It does look like other products but it doesn't and I use the product a lot. And it does meet my expectations a lot. I would highly recommend this product.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
This is the scent my husband has been using for about a year now. It's not super strong, which I love, but it keeps him smelling fresh ALL day, which I love even more!
Stephanie S.
My husband uses this regularly, (and I do too at times because it smells amazing). It lasts a long time. Even after he has worked a hard 12-14 hour day at work in a factory, you can still smell this on him. It's also very light and easy to use. We both like the fact that you don't have a lid to worry about losing or taking off and replacing after each use. The appearance of this product is also very appealing.
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff makes my hubby smell amazing! The scent is fresh and lasts all day. He comes home from working in the hospital on his feet every day and still smells great. The scent is not overpowering and I love it
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend uses this and I love it. The smell is amazing. I would recommend this for anyone. You can purchase this at Walmart. It's worth purchasing or buying as a gift. This is his favorite cologne.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Everyone I know always ask me what I use and I say this product cause it smells good even my family (girls) like the smell and even spray some on themselves.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
Ladies, this smells really good. Get this for your man. You're doing both of you a favor. I mean you're basically rewarding yourself if you give him this.
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells soooo good. It's very light but stays on all day. I must say it's so good I have even wore it. I've bought it for my son and husband.
Adam S.
Smells manly, has a nice fragrance and is great for all over the body! Could be a bit overwhelming at times depending on how much you spray.