Old Spice Wild Collection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & DeodorantWolfthorn Scent

BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

Emilee C.
San Carlos, CA
This smells like FRUIT CANDY!!!!! It's a men's deodorant but I personally use it because a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love! It comes in a gel form too, but I find the original deodorant form is most effective.
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
Honestly don't understand show this is for guys it smells great and works great . It lasts for hours and has lasted me a while
Andrea D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a well scented deodorant~ honestly I just tried it out for #InfluensterMovember with my brother's recommendation. I did notice the scent lasting all day unlike most feminine products. I don't think that that should be attributed to the fact that the sales demographic for Old Spice is men but I think everyone should pick one of these up even as a gift. We all need a little fruity pick me up throughout the day~
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
I like this better than any women's deodorant or antiperspirant I've ever used! It smells fresh, it's affordable and it doesn't irritate the skin. Best of all, it's long lasting and effective, even on really hot days. I would absolutely use it again!
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Now this is my fave men's deodorant! It has more of a feminine smell to it but it still smells amazing! All of the Old Spice products deserve five stars because we have used them all and all work at making sure my teenagers do not have underarm body odor! Definitely recommend!
Cassandra Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This may be made for men, but I use it all the time. The smell is awesome (and maybe even kinda feminine?) and most of the time I find that men's deodorants just work better. And it's kinda silly, but I like wolves so that sold me too HAHAHA
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm female but I find this deodorant to smell super refreshing & have a hint of like sour or fruitness. Maybe it's just me. I'm very pleased with it. You can't really go wrong with Old Spice. I personally haven't used it but it's one of my favorite men's products. Support men's health this Movember! #InfluensterMovember
Danielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this deodorant. It's cheaper than a typical woman's deodorant ant works really well. I stay dry all day and love love love the scent. It's not a typical man's scent by rather lighter and fresher.
Natasha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a woman but let me tell you...this is the absolute best deodorant/antiperspirant that I have ever used. I love that it's a dual formula because it helps prevent you from swearing but also smells great at the same time. My 13 year old daughter uses this same scent as well. We both love it.
Meg C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant is amazing. It smells clean and fresh with a little hint of musky spice. It's invisible and lasts all day. I found it at Target on sale because I was actually looking to try something different from my usual deodorant, and I really liked this fragrance. If you're in need of something different from your usual feminine deodorants but don't want to feel as if you're using a masculine fragrance, the Wolfthorn scent is great!
maria R.
, who doest love this deodorants?