Old Spice Wild Collection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & DeodorantWolfthorn Scent

BY OLD SPICE #72 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

For Nocturnal Creatures Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Yes I know this is a mans deodorant but it smells so fruity and amazing and it last so much longer than women's deodorant
Jami W.
Berlin Hts, OH
My husband wears this and it smells delicious. I steal it sometimes just because the scent last for a really long time.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Great smell! My husband and my teenage sons use this brand and scent. So much better than newly active pit sweat smell!
Jolene D.
Santa Fe, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only deodorant /anti-perspirant I've been able to find that actually works for me! And it smells amazing.
Shaun C.
Great smells decent good long lasting effects use it when i go and work out and i smell clean the rest of the day
Harrison C.
Louisville, KY
It smells really good and it happens to be my favorite deodorant I have had. It just truly smells like the wild.
Brooke H.
Washington, DC
Best deodorant and best scent. It's for men but... it lasts all day and I can't find that in a woman's deodorant.
Ricky D.
Brooklyn, NY
I cant get enough smell really good I buy as much as I can my girl love this smell she try and buy it for me to
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
This smell amazing my husband uses this everyday to go to work and his smell good. The secent last a long time.
Michelle L.
San Antonio
I love to buy my husband and son old spice, losnmantuene fresh and with a refreshing aroma throughout the day
maria R.
, who doest love this deodorants?