Old Spice Wild Collection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & DeodorantWolfthorn Scent

BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
My 8 year old son is already an athlete playing sports almost year round I had to introduce him to deodorant this year because he was giving my teenage nephews a run for their money in the stinky athlete department. After trying a few different brands out he loves the smell of the Old Spice and I love that he smells good even after a game so the car ride home is bearable!
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use the Swagger scented deodorant but after smelling and actually using Wolfthorn, I was sold. I use it everyday and I don't think I will part ways with any other scented deodorant. It has a very sweet, citrusy, almost candy-like scent that is refreshing. I just hope that this specific scent doesn't get taken off the shelves and is there permanently.
Nicolas B.
Portsmouth, OH
At work in the salon I lean over people with a bit of underarm exposure, and I never want to smell slightly bad in hat situation. With this It's funny as all get out by how many people say "Oh you smell nice!" And it's like yeah it's my deodorant lol, but that situation led to many women buying it for their hubbies, and men for themselves. It smells like blue raspberry candy, like a jolly rancher. I also never have pit stains with this, I love it I even use the body wash.
Emilee C.
San Carlos, CA
This smells like FRUIT CANDY!!!!! It's a men's deodorant but I personally use it because a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love! It comes in a gel form too, but I find the original deodorant form is most effective.
Em H.
This is by far my best purchase of 2015. Although this product is advertised to men, I recommend it for any lady or gentleman who wants to smell good. Old Spice smells amazing (especially wolfthorn) and it works 100x better for me then any female leading deodorant brand!
Rachel B.
Easley, SC
This is my absolute favorite deodorant! It is a super long-lasting antiperspirant and it doesn't smell super manly, so it's great for both women and men. The best part is that it's affordable and available at basically any grocery or drug store.
Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
Even as a woman, I love this deodorant. I have been using it for myself for almost two years. It has a girlie smell (kind of like starbursts) and works even better than any women's deodorant I've tried. Sometimes the scent kind of sticks to me and I have to really scrub to feel like it's completely gone. For now, it's my go to.
Cassandra Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This may be made for men, but I use it all the time. The smell is awesome (and maybe even kinda feminine?) and most of the time I find that men's deodorants just work better. And it's kinda silly, but I like wolves so that sold me too HAHAHA
Alyssa M.
OKAY I don't know if I can fit this much love for a product on here without sounding obsessed, oh wait, I am. I'm a girl and I absolutely love this deodorant! I would refer it to anyone! It works for more than 24 hours and has an awesome smell! Everyone in my family uses Oldspice and this has become a family favorite
Alissa C.
Roscoe, IL
Yes, I'm a girl and use Old Spice. Always have ;) I saw this scent about a month ago and really loved the smell of it however, after wearing it for a few hours, it mixes weird with your natural body scent and smells terrible. My husband uses it as well and says his underarms smell bad after wearing it for 4 hours.
maria R.
, who doest love this deodorants?