Old Spice Wild Collection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & DeodorantWolfthorn Scent

BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Jessica Y.
I love this. Being a girl apparently i am not supposed to need real antiperspirant so i for years struggled with and kind of female products but as soon as i swiched over the change was amazing i could wear colors again
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
This is my favorite men’s deoterant. I love it so much ,but the only downside for me is that I break out from it which is a bummer because I love it so much. It smells so amazing and old spice has so many different scents to choose from. I recommend everyone to try it out.
cassie c.
i honestly don't see this as a guys deodorant. it smells almost like tropical and fruity which is normally a more girly scent. i first bought this because guys deodorant works better and that's very helpful for cheer! i never buy any other deodorant anymore
katie a.
Odenton, MD
I love old spice, yes I am a woman. It women's deodorant does not work for me. Half way through out the day I start to sweat and get a little smelly with women's but with this it holds me all day and smells fresh!
Andrea D.
This is such a well scented deodorant~ honestly I just tried it out for #InfluensterMovember with my brother's recommendation. I did notice the scent lasting all day unlike most feminine products. I don't think that that should be attributed to the fact that the sales demographic for Old Spice is men but I think everyone should pick one of these up even as a gift. We all need a little fruity pick me up throughout the day~
Tyler
Smells really good. It does take a while to dry so I suggest applying it before you go to sleep and then maybe one layer when you wake up. I bought mine at HEB. This is my go to deodorant I don't really use any other brand.
Helen R.
Like many others, I am a woman using men's deodorant for its superior anti- perspirant abilities, especially for an athlete like myself! The smell is feminine enough, almost sugary (my friends joke it smells like fruit punch) and it is enough to last an entire day of on my feet sweating activity, but not necessarily the best for a workout. Like all white solids, be wary of putting it near dark clothing, and don't leave it in a hot place!
Kaela W.
Chula Vista, CA
I wear men's deodorant rather than women's, I switched over years ago and am glad I did. As an athlete, no matter how hard practices are my armpits won't smell. It doesn't smell like man either, to me or smells like starburst. Men's deodorant works much better than women's since it has a higher percentage of the active ingredient. This exact one is my favorite, I've tried the gel version of this one and for some reason doesn't work as well.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
I'm female but I find this deodorant to smell super refreshing & have a hint of like sour or fruitness. Maybe it's just me. I'm very pleased with it. You can't really go wrong with Old Spice. I personally haven't used it but it's one of my favorite men's products. Support men's health this Movember! #InfluensterMovember
maria R.
, who doest love this deodorants?