Old Spice Wild Collection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & DeodorantWolfthorn Scent

BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Now this is my fave men's deodorant! It has more of a feminine smell to it but it still smells amazing! All of the Old Spice products deserve five stars because we have used them all and all work at making sure my teenagers do not have underarm body odor! Definitely recommend!
Rachel R.
Anderson, SC
This is my absolute favorite deodorant! It is a super long-lasting antiperspirant and it doesn't smell super manly, so it's great for both women and men. The best part is that it's affordable and available at basically any grocery or drug store.
Emilee C.
San Carlos, CA
This smells like FRUIT CANDY!!!!! It's a men's deodorant but I personally use it because a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love! It comes in a gel form too, but I find the original deodorant form is most effective.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant RULES!!! I have purchased it a couple of times and let me say... it smells totally like fruit roll ups. Not only that, but it keeps me smelling fresh all day and it will last you quite a while!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this scent, also have great deals for couponers at target several times a year. I use the regular stick and my mate uses the gel formula
Rochelle N.
I fell in love with the way this smells with my natural body chemistry. I hope it stays around for a good long time as I wear it every day
Danielle R.
Yuma, AZ
I am a girl and I use this it literally smells like candy and last all day even if you sweat trust me it's great for both male and female
Jolene D.
Santa Fe, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only deodorant /anti-perspirant I've been able to find that actually works for me! And it smells amazing.
Harrison C.
Louisville, KY
It smells really good and it happens to be my favorite deodorant I have had. It just truly smells like the wild.
Jaiden N.
Oh my god my boyfriend uses this stuff and it smells like the blue Gatorade I love it so much!!!
maria R.
, who doest love this deodorants?