Old Spice Wild Collection Foxcrest Deodorant

In the grand scheme of mannish history, Foxcrest Deodorant might be considered the turning point from wild stink to wild nights of facewinking and pleasurable food delicacies in the company of lady lovelies. For a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Foxcrest collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Deodorant, Body Wash, and Body Spray.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Foxcrest Deodorant!
Romney, WV
My boyfriend wears old spice fox rest and smells amazing he uses it with the body wash and its great
Actually my boyfriends, but it seems way more effective than female deodorant! Plus the smell is long lasting, fresh, and great!
Raleigh, NC
I really love this deodorant! I used to use deodorant for women but it never worked properly for me. I tried this and never went back. It smells good without being too strong or overpowering in scent. It really controls sweat all day. Strongly recommend!
Nice product. It feels very sporty to me. Wouldn't say it is the best deodorant ever, but I don't hate it.
Meherrin, VA
I love this the smell is girly enough to use it and I'm a chick I love this smell very feminine
Morrisville, NC
Yes I'm a chick, and yes I use men's deodorant. Women's deodorant doesn't seem to do the trick for me. I don't mind smelling like a dude if I'm not sweating all over the place.
Austin, TX
I'm a girl and I use this. It works better than lady deodorant and smells good. I like wearing it when I work out.
richmond, va
Before buying this brand of deodorant, I was your average degree/dove kinda gal. My boyfriend introduced this to me a couple of christmas' ago and I've been head over heels ever since! Even the girls in my family use it now. Old spice may be for men, but it works just as well for us ladies too!
Lafayette, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this scent and would recommend to others the price is decent love the gifts sets that are offered
1,901 reviews
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.

Looking for your answer?