Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantOld Spice
Wild Collection Dragonblast Scent Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant for Men, 26 oz

Old Spice Wild Collection Dragonblast Scent Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant for Men, 2.6 oz:Dragonblast warms your heart with its sandalwood and vanilla scentOld Spice Invisible Solid Men's Antiperspirant and Deodorant reduces armpit sweat, goes on invisible, and stays feeling dryAnswer the smell of the wild with Old Spice Wild CollectionSo easy to use, you might accidentally put it on and only later realize your man-nificenceOld Spice Wild Dragonblast Scent Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Dragonblast Scent Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant for Men, 2.6 oz!
Amanda K.
love this deodorant and yes this is not just for men , the scent on this is a beautiful sandalwood and vanilla and I am still smelling amazing at the end of the day, if you like a vanilla scent I would give this a try
Kinaston H.
Bainbridge, GA
I had love this smell of this deodorant, i had smelled so good all day I would recommend to any men out there to try this.
Walter P.
Sayreville, NJ
This is a top 5 maybe my number one I love this deodorant the smell is awesome it has a woody smell it has the patchouly that i love!!!!!
Kylie M.
Montgomery, IL
Long lasting deodorant that has a nice, strong scent that lasts all day and smells great with my perfume! It does not have an overly masculine smell so it leaves me smelling sweet and clean!
Siobhan W.
Fruitvale, TX
NOT just for men! I love the scent; it's woody, has hints of amber and musk, and works great as an antiperspirant and deodorant. Not every woman wants to smell like baby powder or lavender, or pay the "pink tax" for using products geared toward women. Dragonblast is just awesome.
Camerion B.
Bowie, MD
I wear this deodorant. Yes it is drained for men. But I stay fresh all day. I don't sweat! The scent is sweet and fruity. Like figs or jasmine. I will buy again as soon as it runs out. Compared to a women's deo with the same fragrance I would just sweat or off. This works!

Looking for your answer?