BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Goes On Clean To Provide 24 Hour Odor Protection Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

• Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes ...4 Answers
  • How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most ...7 Answers
  • Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan? 2 Answers
  • "I think it smells really good and "manly"." in 2 reviews
  • "uses it all the time and also smells really good " in 2 reviews
  • "It makes him stay fresh and clean all day long and he still smells amazing!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and smells great." in 1 review
  • "i feel like stick deodorant deosnt work well for me only spray on " in 1 review
Will S.
Smells like children's candy?!

As a deodorant, it is competent and the scent does last all day in moderate temps(60s right now).  What is disappointing and surprising is the smell.

Old Spice is known for citrus based scents and Wofthorn continues that tradition.  Unfortunately, it does so in a over the top, absurd way.  The deodorant smells like jolly ranchers and/or similar type sweet candy.  Not what I would expect from a brand like Old Spice and certainly not from a product marketed as "Wolfthorn is the sort of sophisticated wolf who wears a suit that has a suave, sweet orange scent".  There is nothing sophisticated about the scent.

I would not recommend this to someone that is looking for any of the following in their deodorant scent: traditionally masculine, earthy, woody, outdoorsy.

Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Deodorant 3 Oz
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Charlene H.
brooklyn, NY
This is the deodorant my husband uses and I absolutely love the way it smells!! It’s super long lasting gentle but nice enough to make me smell him again lol 100% recommended we mostly get it at Walmart pretty cheap too!
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
I’m a girl who wears men’s deodorant because, let’s face it, they tend to work better. I LOVE this smell. It’s not a manly scent so It can be worn by women. If you like Taco Bell’s Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™ 12 fl. oz. Can, then you will love this deodorant.
Evan W.
Ahh the WolfThorn... a Gypsy Grifting Road Champions go to scent. For just a regular deodorant it really lasts fairly long and it will also make you howl at the moon like a ravenous beast all night until the early morn
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves these deodorants and I quote from his personal review " Best deodorant/anti antiperspirant I have ever used. Not too overpowering, just a solid, manly scent. Have tried to use brands on sale or that are cheaper but always end up coming back to this one. Very expensive in stores.
Taylor A.
Amarillo, TX
I was a little iffy on using this at first because it was a men's deodorant and figured it would have a stronger smell, but i was pleasantly surprised that it had a fruity smell. I always had problems with girly deodorants keeping me dry and would always have to reapply during the day and but with this I can put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. I've been using this for almost two years and i highly recommend it to all my family and friends.
Lauren M.
I love this wolfethorne scent! My husband buys all the products in this line because we both like it so much. Smells very warm and manly without being overpowering. He has sensitive skin and it does not aggravate him at all. I love when he gets out of the shower and I get a hint of this scent as he walks by. If your man hasn't tried this, get him some!
Seth H.
Love this stuff! The smell is great and always keeps me from smelling! Haha. I wouldn’t use any other brand, in fact I haven’t for over 8 years now I’d say. Sometimes I’ve gotten a rash because the plastic tube scratched my armpit and then the deodorant got in the scratch, but other than that I love it.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it..however, he is not picky at all and I think he just likes the scent more than anything. He has to reapply this product often and applies a lot. It does smell really good, but I also notice it leaves his armpits wet and I personally think that's gross, lol. I also noticed when he over applied it that it made his armpits red and peel a bit. You can usually find coupons for this product and the price is affordable.
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most people?
Annie O.
Essex, MD
Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes the white kind not the gel!
Emily N.
Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan?