BY OLD SPICE #46 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

For Nocturnal Creatures Goes On Clean To Provide 24 Hour Odor Protection Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

• Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes the white ...2 Answers
  • How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most people? 7 Answers
  • Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan? 2 Answers
  • "I think it smells really good and "manly"." in 2 reviews
  • "uses it all the time and also smells really good " in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well and smells great." in 1 review
  • "We changed brands for him several times trying to find one that would last through a day of yard work or a night out while also not irritating his sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It makes him stay fresh and clean all day long and he still smells amazing!" in 1 review
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
Ya'll. I'm not a huge fan of overscented deodorants, be it on a man or woman, but this stuff is fantastic. I can't even tell you how good it smells. It smells like happiness. It smells like a burly lumberjack walked into the shower with my husband in the morning and used his Ax of Justice to spritz happiness upon his armpits. It smells like my hubby woke up one day and explicitly designed a scent that he knew I'd be completely okay occasionally smelling like when my own deodorant ran out and I was forced to use his. It smells like I went into an all you can eat buffet restaurant and they saw me coming and got rid of all the nasty stuff, then put out just dessert. All the dessert. Everywhere. I like it. Did I mention that it smells good?
Elick N.
Elick N.
Frederick, MD
My husband is really picky of choosing a men deodorants, his main concern is to smell like a man, not a fruity or flower scents that he claims most of the deodorant for men have, he really like this brand, and have tried a few collections, deodorant is his favorite and hasn't changed since he tried it for the first time, plus he always like to feel fresh and it provides a long lasting scent throughout the day which he things is very important.
Ping C.
Ping C.
New York
It's a decent enough smell - kind of orangey and unisex - but it doesn't seem to last very long when I put it on. And it's not like I'm running around sweating it all off immediately. Probably a decent buy if you like old spice and the smell, but keep in mind smells can change when they mix with your natural smell (that's a big deal with perfumes and colognes, anyway).
Katy M.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I use this deodorant myself. As I do find that the ones marketed for women don't really do the job. This however definitely gets the job done and holds up throughout the day. All the while keeping the light scent that I love around. I find it very satisfying and am glad that I branched out to give this scent a try!
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Madison, AL
As a female, I hate girly deodorant. I think it smells and feels weird. This is my favorite scent and brand to use! It's not a super manly smell so it works well for us ladies, but it also isn't slimy like the gel kind for girls and it doesn't leave a residue in your arm pits
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Yes I know this is typically a "guys deodorant" but I prefer it because it last longer than women's deodorant. No it doesn't make you smell like a man. To me it even has for of a feminine scent. It smells fruity and fresh and I'm obsessed. I love this deodorant, my fav!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I live for old spice deodorant honestly. It lasts ALL day, even through a shower and this one smells like fruit roll ups! I use it every single day, mixed with my other old spice deodorants. I will buy old spice forever because I smell like a goddess. Ask anyone ;-)
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the best deodorant that I have ever used. As a female, finding a nice smelling deodorant that lasts all day is hard to find. I recommend this deodorant to everyone, especially females looking for a more reliable product that does not smell too manly.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Bought this on sale a little over 3 years ago because it smelled like fruit loops and I have not used another deodorant since....it smells wonder, keeps me dry all day and doesn't transfer to my clothes. Will never switch back to women's deodorant again.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Poplar Grove, IL
I love this deodorant! It is longlasting and smells really good. It smells like starbursts or fruit punch. It's worth every penny. I lnow it is a man deodorant but I use it everyday! It also doesn't leave you feeling stinky either! (Got to try!)
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most people?
Annie N.
Annie N.
Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes the white kind not the gel!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan?