BY OLD SPICE #66 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

For Nocturnal Creatures Goes On Clean To Provide 24 Hour Odor Protection Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

• Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes the whit...2 Answers
  • How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most people? 7 Answers
  • Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan? 2 Answers
  • "I think it smells really good and "manly"." in 2 reviews
  • "uses it all the time and also smells really good " in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well and smells great." in 1 review
  • "We changed brands for him several times trying to find one that would last through a day of yard work or a night out while also not irritating his sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It makes him stay fresh and clean all day long and he still smells amazing!" in 1 review
Ping C.
New York
It's a decent enough smell - kind of orangey and unisex - but it doesn't seem to last very long when I put it on. And it's not like I'm running around sweating it all off immediately. Probably a decent buy if you like old spice and the smell, but keep in mind smells can change when they mix with your natural smell (that's a big deal with perfumes and colognes, anyway).
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I use this deodorant myself. As I do find that the ones marketed for women don't really do the job. This however definitely gets the job done and holds up throughout the day. All the while keeping the light scent that I love around. I find it very satisfying and am glad that I branched out to give this scent a try!
Tatyana M.
Yes I know this is typically a "guys deodorant" but I prefer it because it last longer than women's deodorant. No it doesn't make you smell like a man. To me it even has for of a feminine scent. It smells fruity and fresh and I'm obsessed. I love this deodorant, my fav!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
I live for old spice deodorant honestly. It lasts ALL day, even through a shower and this one smells like fruit roll ups! I use it every single day, mixed with my other old spice deodorants. I will buy old spice forever because I smell like a goddess. Ask anyone ;-)
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the best deodorant that I have ever used. As a female, finding a nice smelling deodorant that lasts all day is hard to find. I recommend this deodorant to everyone, especially females looking for a more reliable product that does not smell too manly.
Angelina S.
Poplar Grove, IL
I love this deodorant! It is longlasting and smells really good. It smells like starbursts or fruit punch. It's worth every penny. I lnow it is a man deodorant but I use it everyday! It also doesn't leave you feeling stinky either! (Got to try!)
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I use this everyday! (Yes, I'm a girl) this deodorant smells kind of like fruit punch to me...I really love it and it doesn't make my arm pits burn after shaving like girl deodorant does! I put this on in the morning and I'm good all day!
Erica C.
Seminole, FL
I love this deodorant. Other deodorants I have tried don't last past an hour or so but with this one I can get through an 8 hour shift. I also wear it to the gym and it holds up. This is just a deodorant so you will sweat but wont stink.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell. It smells like fruit punch. Old Spice is usually a guy brand. But my best friend says the scent is girly. This actually works really well. I wish they made the travel size version of this so I can carry it in my purse.
Bridgette P.
Elkhorn, WI
I love the new scents Old Spice recently came out with and this is one of my favorites. I know Old Spice is intended for men but I find their scents more appealing than women's deodorants and longer-lasting too.
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most people?
Annie N.
Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes the white kind not the gel!
Emily N.
Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan?