BY OLD SPICE #95 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

For Nocturnal Creatures Goes On Clean To Provide 24 Hour Odor Protection Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

• Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes the whit...2 Answers
  • How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most people? 7 Answers
  • Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan? 2 Answers
  • "uses it all the time and also smells really good " in 2 reviews
  • "I think it smells really good and "manly"." in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well and smells great." in 1 review
  • "i feel like stick deodorant deosnt work well for me only spray on " in 1 review
  • "It makes him stay fresh and clean all day long and he still smells amazing!" in 1 review
Will S.
Smells like children's candy?!

As a deodorant, it is competent and the scent does last all day in moderate temps(60s right now).  What is disappointing and surprising is the smell.

Old Spice is known for citrus based scents and Wofthorn continues that tradition.  Unfortunately, it does so in a over the top, absurd way.  The deodorant smells like jolly ranchers and/or similar type sweet candy.  Not what I would expect from a brand like Old Spice and certainly not from a product marketed as "Wolfthorn is the sort of sophisticated wolf who wears a suit that has a suave, sweet orange scent".  There is nothing sophisticated about the scent.

I would not recommend this to someone that is looking for any of the following in their deodorant scent: traditionally masculine, earthy, woody, outdoorsy.

Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Deodorant 3 Oz
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves these deodorants and I quote from his personal review " Best deodorant/anti antiperspirant I have ever used. Not too overpowering, just a solid, manly scent. Have tried to use brands on sale or that are cheaper but always end up coming back to this one. Very expensive in stores.
Taylor A.
Amarillo, TX
I was a little iffy on using this at first because it was a men's deodorant and figured it would have a stronger smell, but i was pleasantly surprised that it had a fruity smell. I always had problems with girly deodorants keeping me dry and would always have to reapply during the day and but with this I can put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. I've been using this for almost two years and i highly recommend it to all my family and friends.
Lauren M.
I love this wolfethorne scent! My husband buys all the products in this line because we both like it so much. Smells very warm and manly without being overpowering. He has sensitive skin and it does not aggravate him at all. I love when he gets out of the shower and I get a hint of this scent as he walks by. If your man hasn't tried this, get him some!
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I have used Old Spice years. They used to be my favorite brand for deodorant until one day, it infected my armpit so bad that they looked like raw hamburger meat. It stunk so bad and took weeks to heal. I do not recommend Old Spice to anybody. This has happened to MANY people I know including my boyfriend who still uses the product. He currently has what seems like chemical burns on both armpits.
Lorena F.
My husband is really picky when it comes to
Deodorant. But once he tried this product he became obsessed. I have as well. The scent although a bit strong but it smells wonderful( but we have always been more particular to tropical scents) So this was a good find for us. It does not leave any unsightly marks on clothes and last all day and does not cause any skin irritation. Also it does not overly dry my husband skin another plus. It's good to say that he will not be letting this awesome product go anytime soon.
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
My husband really likes his scent and brand. "I like it because it works" he says LOL- I like it too. It smells super good. He says it also lasts long- you get all day freshness (I agree). So ladies, if you want your man's pit smell'n nice when you're on the couch cuddling, gift him this- he'll never know it's really for you.
Alexander M.
Valley Stream, NY
This has been my go to deodorant for the last two years. It has a great smell that is long lasting but is never overbearing. Ive always been very picky when it comes to scents and Im happy to say I won't be changing deodarants anytime soon. Ive recommended this specific scent to friends and they have loved it.
Alexis B.
Missoula, MT
Ladies! Whoever said this is just for men is wrong! Lady deodorant always leaves me feeling smelly and gross by the end of the day. I started using old spice and haven't had any issues since. It's a very subtle, non-manly smell! A little bit goes a long way and it lasts all day without having an odor.
Courtney H.
College Sta, TX
Best deodorant I have ever used!! At first, my boyfriend would use this. And I always wondered why he smelled so good all of the time. When he showed me this I really wanted to get it. I went out and bought my own! Turns out it last a LONG time and well, all men's deodorant last longer. :p
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most people?
Annie N.
Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes the white kind not the gel!
Emily N.
Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan?