Old Spice Wild Collection DeodorantWolfthorn Scent

For Nocturnal Creatures Goes On Clean To Provide 24 Hour Odor Protection Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord.

Is this deodorant clear or white my boyfriend only likes the white kind not the gel!
How long does this deodorant/scent tend to last on most people?
Is the deodorant cruelty-free or vegan?
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection DeodorantWolfthorn Scent!
Product Highlights
“I think it smells really good and "manly".” in reviews
“uses it all the time and also smells really goodin reviews
“It makes him stay fresh and clean all day long and he still smells amazing!” in reviews
“It works really well and smells great.” in reviews
“i feel like stick deodorant deosnt work well for me only spray on ” in reviews
East Hanover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hi there! Wolfthorn is one of my favorite scents by Old Spice. I used it myself to be honest. The scent is very feminine, very fruity with notes of citrus. It protects me against perspiration and bad smell for a long day. I use this series for a two years and I totally love it.
austin
Smell last all day (8hrs) not too strong. Can smell for 1 hr after using and dressing. Smell goes away after perfume is on, and it doesn’t clash. But after that one hour I only smell it if I smell under my armpit ☺️ hehe. It feels good applying because of the gel applicator. And it doesn’t cause sweating. I’ve tried other fragrances but they’re too strong. So I choose this or the bear one for girls to use. #oldspice #girldeodorant #deodorant #smellgood #fragrance #wolfthorn #geldeodorant #essentials #oldspicewildcollection #collection
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old Spice is pretty much my favorite brand, so I only use this majority of the time. Wolf thorn reminds of the favor smell of blue Gatorade, and I love it! It’s easy to use, just put under your armpits and you smell fresh.
Calgary , AB
Smells so so good Like fruity candy.. not too sweet though. If you're a female looking for a men's strength deodorant but not wanting to smell like cologne you musssst try! If you are a sweat-er though definitely go for the antiperspirant version!
São Paulo
My boyfriend wears this and although it is a very nice scent and well effective I find its a bit too strong i mean i can smell him coming from three blocks away it’s insanely strong, i have lots of allergies and the smell really doesnt help and he stopped wearing it but thats not to say its bad quality or badly scented just too strong for my taste
Toledo, OH
Alright so I'm a woman with sensitive arm pits and regular anti perspirant deodorants make my arm pits itch like crazy and I get bumps under my skin. And regular natural deodorants don't work at all for me. But this has honestly been a god send to me. Its a regular deodorant ( anti anti perspirant) and it still works like an anti perspirant. Plus it doesn't bother my skin at all and has a pretty nice androgynous scent.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
This smells amazing! I love that it doesn't have aluminum. Application is nice, goes on totally clear and isn't uncomfortably wet like others. However, I need to reapply often throughout the day. It certainly does not last me that long. I have stopped using this as I found something that lasts much longer. However, it isn't a terrible product as long as you reapply every couple hours.
East Hanover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wolfthorn really likes her husband! The aroma is masculine but not obtrusive and not brutal. Very nice, fresh. The qualities of an antiperspirant are excellent! Does not fail even in the very heat and with active sports! When I buy his husband, I'm sure that I will like it.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! As a woman who sweats a lot and needed to use clinical strength deodorant, this changed my life! It is cheaper than that expensive stuff and works better for me and my lovely woman stink. I love this smell for me as well!
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I know this is men’s deodorant, but it’s my favorite. Antiperspirant is bad for you and it seems like all women’s deodorant has antiperspirant in it. This one doesn’t have a manly scent. I think it smells fresh and isn’t too overpowering