BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628"; see more...

• How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance o...1 Answers
  • I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that...3 Answers
  • My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say ...3 Answers
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This particular style of Old Spice deodorant is my favorite and this particular scent is rather nice. I specifically love that I get good coverage with this product without experiencing excess moisture or pit stains on my undershirts experienced with gel products.
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this deodorant. As ridiculous as the name sounds, it actually smells amazing and keeps me fresh all day long. I love how smooth it goes on and without irritation to my skin. Highly recommend this deodorant!
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My to go deodorant. The best ever. It won’t leave stains on the clothes and it will keep you smelling goo.
crystal g.
hermiston
My hubby has this and he is a loyal fan it smells amazing and he uses it all the time so easy to use and long lasting. And the container itself lasts for a long time overall he’s satisfied and I am to lol he smells good
Seerra p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every girl needs a deodorant that works. Whether you're Sports active casual active sleeping active it doesn't matter we all need a deodorant that works. We also want to deodorant that smells feminine. I will tell you right now , I am the girl that never wanted to use men's deodorant cuz I didn't want to smell like a guy. But I will also let you know that this brand and this type in Old Spice smells girly , and the smell lasts all day long and it actually works. You can see my previous discussions I've had troubles with finding a deodorant THAT HOLDS THE SMELL and I finally found one that's why I'm writing this review on this. Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this stuff is not my favorite. Smells good and everything but it does not work well for me. It is gel so maybe that’s why but it takes forever to dry too. It really disappointed me because other ones I have used have been pretty good. Do not like at all.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Wild Collection is probably my favorite from Old Spice and this is one of the best scents. It has a pretty sweet smell that seems strong at first, but it only lasts like that during application. I've never had an issue with BO since I started using Old Spice and I will always and forever recommend it.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
I love this deodorant so much. I've been using it for a couple years now and I haven't stopped. It smells amazing, and works well too. I highly recommend this product
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bearglove is my favorite scent from this product line. I prefer men's deodorant over women's deodorant, so I have been using old spice for a while now. I only have to apply it once per day, even in the Texas heat!
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Jordan  W.
Sparta, NC
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone gotten any chemical burns from this deodorant?
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
I have seen this deodorant on television a lot lately but the scent seems like it would be very overpowering. Does anyone know of another Old Spice scent that is similar to this ones scent?