BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628"; see more...

• How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high end...2 Answers
  • I've heard several women talking about this deodorant say...4 Answers
  • My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would ...3 Answers
Buy on walgree...*
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Not a fan of this scent, it was very strange. I also didn’t think it did a good job of keeping body odor away throughout the entire day.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
I usually go for a mens deoderant because it is stronger. I do sweat a lot at work and like to make sure that it lasts. This is my favorite scent by oldspice, for me as a woman, but i like others for my boyfriend. It is also great that it does not streak my clothing.
Juliana O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this deodorant can be used for men and women honestly. the scent can really go both ways. i enjoy it and it works well through the hot/humid Florida weather
Alaina H.
Gillsville
I’m very active in the gym and in my work life as a performer & this deodorant works wonders. It stays on completely throughout the day and it does not smell masculine at all which is a plus. And it’s affordable
Lauren V.
Columbia
Men’s deodorant tends to have strong cologne-like scents but not this one. The smell is light and clean. Women’s deodorant sometimes doesn’t work the best for really hot days or gym sessions so I tried men’s and this deodorant has never failed me.
Corrie H.
King City , OR
This fragrance to me is amazing! It may be a men’s deodorant but I wouldn’t say the fragrance is very masculine, it for sure seems more unisex to me. It smells so goo I had to have it and will repurchase when I’m out!
Lorena H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use secret deodorant but they changed something that made me allergic and counter acted so I tried looking for alternatives but none of the other smells were good to me then I smelt this one while trying to find one for my son and thought it smelled a little feminine and have been using it every since it is very effective and I stay fresh all day! Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This particular style of Old Spice deodorant is my favorite and this particular scent is rather nice. I specifically love that I get good coverage with this product without experiencing excess moisture or pit stains on my undershirts experienced with gel products.
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this deodorant. As ridiculous as the name sounds, it actually smells amazing and keeps me fresh all day long. I love how smooth it goes on and without irritation to my skin. Highly recommend this deodorant!
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone gotten any chemical burns from this deodorant?
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
I have seen this deodorant on television a lot lately but the scent seems like it would be very overpowering. Does anyone know of another Old Spice scent that is similar to this ones scent?