BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628"; see more...

• How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance o...1 Answers
  • I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that...3 Answers
  • My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Seerra p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every girl needs a deodorant that works. Whether you're Sports active casual active sleeping active it doesn't matter we all need a deodorant that works. We also want to deodorant that smells feminine. I will tell you right now , I am the girl that never wanted to use men's deodorant cuz I didn't want to smell like a guy. But I will also let you know that this brand and this type in Old Spice smells girly , and the smell lasts all day long and it actually works. You can see my previous discussions I've had troubles with finding a deodorant THAT HOLDS THE SMELL and I finally found one that's why I'm writing this review on this. Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This particular style of Old Spice deodorant is my favorite and this particular scent is rather nice. I specifically love that I get good coverage with this product without experiencing excess moisture or pit stains on my undershirts experienced with gel products.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Wild Collection is probably my favorite from Old Spice and this is one of the best scents. It has a pretty sweet smell that seems strong at first, but it only lasts like that during application. I've never had an issue with BO since I started using Old Spice and I will always and forever recommend it.
Kayla D.
Howard, PA
This stuff smells so good! I buy this for my man buy I use to use it as well. The only reason I stopped using it was because I think it wears off quickly. I mean who says women can't wear men's deodorant. ūüíĀ It sells out quickly at my local Wal-Mart and is always a hit or miss. Smells good but doesn't Last!
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
This is actually my boyfriend's deodorant and I LOVE how it smells! Its my all time favorite on him and I regularly use it too. I'm always moving around at work and I've never smelled like BO when I'm using it, but it also doesn't put out a super obnoxious smell either. I bought the two pack months ago and we just keep on buying it. We love it!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this stuff is not my favorite. Smells good and everything but it does not work well for me. It is gel so maybe that’s why but it takes forever to dry too. It really disappointed me because other ones I have used have been pretty good. Do not like at all.
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love old spice deodorant I use the Fiji one currently. I don't care if it's for men because this hands down is the best deodorant and leaves no residue! I will continue to purchase men's deodorant and will not go back to women's
Jennifer T.
Alto, GA
My husband got a gift pack for Christmas and it smells great. I really like how clean and fresh it smells and he likes how well it cleans. He is a firefighter so he comes home smelling rough sometimes.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I bought this for my husband and he loves it it smells really good and fresh I like it a lot it doesn't let any kind of stain in the clothes non even in the withe ones I'll buy it again it works well and also have a good price and smells good I recommend it a lot
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Jordan  W.
Sparta, NC
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone gotten any chemical burns from this deodorant?
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
I have seen this deodorant on television a lot lately but the scent seems like it would be very overpowering. Does anyone know of another Old Spice scent that is similar to this ones scent?