BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628"; see more...

• How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high end...2 Answers
  • I've heard several women talking about this deodorant say...4 Answers
  • My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would ...3 Answers
Lorena H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use secret deodorant but they changed something that made me allergic and counter acted so I tried looking for alternatives but none of the other smells were good to me then I smelt this one while trying to find one for my son and thought it smelled a little feminine and have been using it every since it is very effective and I stay fresh all day! Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Seerra P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every girl needs a deodorant that works. Whether you're Sports active casual active sleeping active it doesn't matter we all need a deodorant that works. We also want to deodorant that smells feminine. I will tell you right now , I am the girl that never wanted to use men's deodorant cuz I didn't want to smell like a guy. But I will also let you know that this brand and this type in Old Spice smells girly , and the smell lasts all day long and it actually works. You can see my previous discussions I've had troubles with finding a deodorant THAT HOLDS THE SMELL and I finally found one that's why I'm writing this review on this. Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
I usually go for a mens deoderant because it is stronger. I do sweat a lot at work and like to make sure that it lasts. This is my favorite scent by oldspice, for me as a woman, but i like others for my boyfriend. It is also great that it does not streak my clothing.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This particular style of Old Spice deodorant is my favorite and this particular scent is rather nice. I specifically love that I get good coverage with this product without experiencing excess moisture or pit stains on my undershirts experienced with gel products.
Lauren V.
Columbia
Men’s deodorant tends to have strong cologne-like scents but not this one. The smell is light and clean. Women’s deodorant sometimes doesn’t work the best for really hot days or gym sessions so I tried men’s and this deodorant has never failed me.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Wild Collection is probably my favorite from Old Spice and this is one of the best scents. It has a pretty sweet smell that seems strong at first, but it only lasts like that during application. I've never had an issue with BO since I started using Old Spice and I will always and forever recommend it.
Alaina H.
Gillsville
I’m very active in the gym and in my work life as a performer & this deodorant works wonders. It stays on completely throughout the day and it does not smell masculine at all which is a plus. And it’s affordable
Corrie H.
King City , OR
This fragrance to me is amazing! It may be a men’s deodorant but I wouldn’t say the fragrance is very masculine, it for sure seems more unisex to me. It smells so goo I had to have it and will repurchase when I’m out!
Kayla D.
Howard, PA
This stuff smells so good! I buy this for my man buy I use to use it as well. The only reason I stopped using it was because I think it wears off quickly. I mean who says women can't wear men's deodorant. 💁 It sells out quickly at my local Wal-Mart and is always a hit or miss. Smells good but doesn't Last!
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone gotten any chemical burns from this deodorant?
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
I have seen this deodorant on television a lot lately but the scent seems like it would be very overpowering. Does anyone know of another Old Spice scent that is similar to this ones scent?