BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628"; see more...

• How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high end...2 Answers
  • I've heard several women talking about this deodorant say...4 Answers
  • My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would ...3 Answers
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to love old spice, I used the original one then I switched to this one. After using it for 2 weeks I began getting a chemical burn in my under arms. I'm disappointed since this is the only deodorant that works since the "girls" deodorant doesn't last for more than an hour.
Jade W.
Easton, PA
This is my favorite smell of all every time I wear it it smells super good I recommend this to anyone because I'm a girl and I think this works way better than most of the deodorants I have ever tried
Tara B.
East Helena, MT
I'm a female and this is my go to! It smells great and provides effective deodorant. I have thrown away all antipersperiants and only use this one. I recommend it to all my girlfriends as well.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I bought this for my husband and he loves it it smells really good and fresh I like it a lot it doesn't let any kind of stain in the clothes non even in the withe ones I'll buy it again it works well and also have a good price and smells good I recommend it a lot
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Okay so oldspice has been out for years and i remember my uncle always wearing the cologne now ive found the same brand but different smells for my husband. this is all we buy anymore. its a trusted well known brand which is a plus for an ever changing world.
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this deodorant. My boyfriend wears it and it is the scent that attracted me to him when we first met years ago! Who knew love had a scent lol @influenster #InfluensterMovember
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only deodorant I am willing to purchase for my husband. It smells so good! He used to use axe but I got a headache with that then he switched to this and I can't complain!
Kim S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells good and the formula is smooth and not chalky. Only gave 4 stars because it doesn't last as long as it should. Best scents I've found for being light enough to not overwhelm.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband bought this deodorant recently. It smells good, strangely sweet yet manly. However, I don't think it last very long. You definitely have to reapply throughout the day.
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this deodorant and we both love it lol It stays on all day and the smell is great. It doesn't smell too manly or too fruty. I would describe it as just right.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone gotten any chemical burns from this deodorant?
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
I have seen this deodorant on television a lot lately but the scent seems like it would be very overpowering. Does anyone know of another Old Spice scent that is similar to this ones scent?

Walgreens