BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628"; see more...

• How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance o...1 Answers
  • I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that...3 Answers
  • My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say ...3 Answers
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only deodorant I am willing to purchase for my husband. It smells so good! He used to use axe but I got a headache with that then he switched to this and I can't complain!
Kim S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells good and the formula is smooth and not chalky. Only gave 4 stars because it doesn't last as long as it should. Best scents I've found for being light enough to not overwhelm.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband bought this deodorant recently. It smells good, strangely sweet yet manly. However, I don't think it last very long. You definitely have to reapply throughout the day.
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this deodorant and we both love it lol It stays on all day and the smell is great. It doesn't smell too manly or too fruty. I would describe it as just right.
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
My husband wears this deodorant. After he takes a shower and climbs into bed I could smell this deodorant it smells so good no need for cologne. I would recommend it .
Cheyenne R.
love that it's a gel product, that seems to help it last pretty long! but most importantly it also smells absolutely delish, the best scent they have by a long shot!
Shane P.
I use this deodorant and I am a girl. It smells better than other deodorants that I have used that are meant for women. It is smooth to put on, obviously doesn't stain, and no sweat marks. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Anastasiia K.
Little Elm, TX
It smells great and I use it, even though I am a female :D It doesn't contain aluminum(bad for your health). I use it right after I take a shower and it keeps me dry and smelling fresh! I recommended it to my best friend I would recommend Wild Collection deodorants to everybody!
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
I bought this for my husband and was really disappointed with how it smells. His main complaint was he could smell his body odor a few hours after putting it on. A big no for us.
George W.
Baltimore, MD
I have been using this product for months now, I have always been a fan of oldspice but this particular fragrance is captivatingly clean and fresh all the while masculine. My girlfriend absolutely loves it and uses it as well.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Jordan  W.
Sparta, NC
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone gotten any chemical burns from this deodorant?
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
I have seen this deodorant on television a lot lately but the scent seems like it would be very overpowering. Does anyone know of another Old Spice scent that is similar to this ones scent?